Reviews for The First Steps
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I was writing a oneshot one the same topic, thinking that it was going to be great, when I read this. Man it makes what I was going to writing look like bull-poop! XD You rocked this. I think that Toph's blindness was written well, I hate it when people have her "watch" people, for never really can look at people, only see their outlines really. Again, great! So favoriting!
Killer of thy Cookies chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's pretty cool actually! Not that bad. )
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very cute story - I do love how persistant dear Sokka is. ;D nice ending.

Liz
K.C chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nice! Short, but in character, believable. Don't worry, you did a blind girl's perspective quite splendidly. Great work.
716799 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Utter love.
Alex chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I would really appreciate it if in your author's note, you would not refer to people as if they were different, even though they are. Being blind, I get it all the time, but some people really don't like it. Thanks.
worenx chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I'm just beginning to get into this pairing. :P I like this. Not a bad one shot.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
God this is so beautiful and wonderful and FLUFFY but NOT FLUFFY it makes it so much better when they don't just randomly blurt "I love you" cause it is so not them and it'd take them time.

I wub ya stories now do your adoring fans a favor and go make some more!
Lady Sichi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Haha this was very cute :) Good job!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aw! It's so sweet! I heart Tokka...but I did think the lip action came a little suddenly...
Subaki-Chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
THAT WAS AWSOME! You did it perfectly. I'm always trying to see things from different points of view- I once spent a half hour going around with my eyes closed. It's hard to think about never even knowing what light or dark is. But it was great. I love Avatar, and I'm a TophSokka supporter myself.
Bubbly-TheFerret chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I loved it. It was so sweet and cute. Great job!
Burning 'Til There's Dark Blue chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow...almost exactly like what happened when my cousin tried to teach me to swim.
vamp.kissesx chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
cute that actually made me smile at the end!
darktank chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I loved reading this one-shot! You did very good with Toph and Sokka!