Reviews for Snow in Summer
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very cute! though bitter sweet at the end. (I'm so sad about what happened to Nov. 11!) Just the idea of these three trying to build a snowman is hilarious. It was a nice read. thanks for writing! D
niina chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ahh, how bitter sweet, honestly you made it so right and wondergul, but also sad in the end, sigh, i loved it.
Niina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ow, such a cute fic.

I watched the late episodes yesterday and was so sad November died. And you made me smile
DemonAngelGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this was simple but cute!
Metal Bahamut chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Not bad for a one-shot work, kid. It's promising. :)
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
hahaha so funny cuz i once did that
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
So cute. As eccentric as these guys were, I can totally see them do something like this. And I'm always for creative abuse of superhuman powers. x3
ren chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
how cute :D
Wayra chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
LoL, I could see November and his teammates making a snowman together. Wonderful characterization for such a short piece. You were very much in character with everyone. I loved how wonderfully light hearted the fic was in the begining before we were brought back down to earth with the last line: "A few months later, they were sent to Tokyo." It made me sad, because I knew the outcome of their mission in Tokyo.

All in all, spectacular job.
Mertiya chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Short and sweet. I like it. It's very well-written, November, April and July are exactly correct and in character. The last line really adds a dark tone to something that seems like a harmless piece of fluff at first, which is wonderful. Keep up the great writing!