Reviews for Home Is Where Your Love Is
Oops! Clicked before I finished writing.

But language comments aside, enjoying the story and appreciate Renee's reaction. She could be a pain but she also seemed to have a good heart, at times.
OzzyGirl chapter 14 . 1/13
Another btw, except for SECNAV Sheffield and Mac both using the term 'screaming bloody murder' once each and Harm's friend in Rogue saying 'Bloody cheers' no one uses it as a swear word in JAG, unless they are Australian or British. The Americans tend to use 'damn' instead.
OzzyGirl chapter 13 . 1/13
Hi,

Just for the record, 'hooroo' isn't used humorously; it's just used. But more usually it's country people who use it rather than city folk or the much older generation. You hardly ever hear it, these days. To be honest, I wouldn't think Harm would have heard it used by Mic because Mic doesn't strike me as someone who would be likely to use it and he would have been unlikely to hear it around Sydney, unless he heard it from Kevin or his 'missus' who would probably have heard and used it in Woolgoolga.

And as a complete aside, a banana bender is NOT someone who grows bananas and if Trevor Goddard had truly been Australian, I think he would have known (no criticism of the man intended, just a fact), that 'banana bender' is actually a nickname for people from the state of Queensland, where most of our bananas are grown.
steamboat chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
What an enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
pixie.kari chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Who told you only Navy had doctors? They lied or are uninformed. Army, Navy, and Air Force all have doctors, nurses, dental techs... all sorts of medical professionals... and I don't know but I suspect Marines might just have medical personnel too. Trust me, I spent 23 years as an Air Force wife (and am now an Air Force Mom) so I have seen a lot of military people from all around the globe.
lylev chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Great story! But you should know and I noticed this in other stories as well, that there are no medical personel in the US Marine Corps. They are all Navy even Navy Corpsman serve the marines as combat medics. So in this story Major Jacobs should be Lieutenant Commander Jacobs. I learned this first hand, I was in the navy for eight years and stationed at a Naval Hospital.

Lylev
TheGoddessPixie chapter 22 . 8/9/2009
I know most people think little AJ is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I find him annoying. Honestly, I wouldn't find dragging someone else's kid along everywhere to be romantic at all, and seriously, taking him to her doctor appointment? What if she HADN'T been able to see?

I mean, I love my own kids, and I adore my God-Children, but they sure as heck can get in the way of romance, if ya know what I mean... so a couple like Harm and Mac, just beginning to get together... send that spoiled kid back to his parents... and no, I don't find his antics cute or charming.

~Pix~
Ashley1511 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
I only just reviewed chapter 7 saying i was crying and omg that last chapter and this one cheered me up! Roaring with laugheter and about to wake my little sister. PMSL hahahahaha, it wasnt even what the characters said, its just that I could see everything happening, and the way you describe mac and grams laughing, wow! i really do wish this could be aired!
Ashley1511 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
haha im only on chapter seven and ijust have to say i wish this were aired - not to hurt mac but because the plot is amazing and I really really want to see Hsarriet and BUGME hahahahahahaha

Im actually crying having just read Adm. think about family sticking together...although that may be my emotions coz am pregnant but you know..whatever, i still cried! I love it so mcuh
MariShal chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Very nice first part, lovely story!

Protective Harm is my favorite.
MariShal chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
" ... he would be by her side for as long as she needed him to be, consequences be damned. "

Kamikashi chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
Well-written story. I look forward to the sequel . Good job!
cflynn214 chapter 22 . 6/30/2008
i hope you plan on doing a sequal, I wanna know what happens
KatsMeowRose chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Great story I absolutely loved it. I'm so glad Mac got her eye sight back. I can't wait to read the next one tomorrow, or later today as the case may be. ttyl.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 22 . 4/2/2008
I can't wait for more of this story! Please please continue! :)

God and peace