Reviews for What Is It About You?
Scathach2000 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I love it! Please write more!
Victoria Humblydum chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Ooh, this is a very interesting story. I love the setup. And, of course, Sirius and Remus. Remus especially is adorable.

I realize that this story has more than likely been abandoned, but it would be amazing if you'd pick it back up again. I would love to know what happens next.

~Victoria H.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
I like this story lots :)
kitty chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
can we hope for another chapter soon?
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Lol. Flustered Remus makes me squee. I hope you'll update soon.

Oh! And is there going to be a... let's say... competition for Remus? ;D
ds chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
ah! please please please finish the story, it's so good. It's been a while since i felt motivated to read a story in its entirety. usually, i just skip around and read dialogue. most people aren't as good, as interesting in the things they write. the only fault i can find is that they resolved their conflict rather quickly, but then again, the story's not done. I hope you write again and that you haven't given up on this story.
M chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I just love this! It's an awesome story and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
OoverO chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I LOVE thiss! I wish there was more!
Moonsign chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
This is so cute! Remus is just adorable! Your characteristaion of him and Sirius is just perfect. Please update soon!
marie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
...this has been my favorite so far. Can't wait for the update.
hell-of-a-gal chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
fantastic!

loved reading that!

u should write more of them!
snuffles5751212 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
O_O wow...this is just AWESOME

i cannot wait for an update!

remy's just so cute!

plz update soon!
TwangCat chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
This is interesting. As a reader I'm still not sure how consenting Remus is to this whole thing or if it's more of a 'my torturer is being nice to me, I love them' thing; and if this turns into a dom/sub relationship I'm wondering if you should include those warnings at the beginning.

With that said, I'm very interested in how you've portrayed the characters and their relationship and will definitely keep reading. I hope you post more soon.
Inky74 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
This is excellent!

Remus is so cute and awkward!

James and Peter don't seem the slightest bit surprised that they are now friends, did Sirius tell them something about what he was feeling, or did they just work it our themselves?

James tormenting Remus was very funny!

Am looking forward to more.

-Inky-
anon chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
awesome! and so cute! please update asap.