Reviews for Shock
Elryne chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I get to think sometimes about Riku, too...

It's a shame he had to die...
ian chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I agree riku should have become kick ass but instead he gets offt thats so sad I nearly stoped watching when he died. and there are almost no fanfics were he lives.:{
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Absolutely heartbreaking, this piece brought tears to my eyes. Although this is a short piece, it is soaked in terror even though the actual details (I would think that at his age he hasn’t had the ‘birds and the bees’ talk yet) are scarce. To my mind, that all to the good, because it’s what isn’t said that makes this story so terrifying.

You know, it occurred to me that no one has ever written about what Hagi thinks or feels about Riku’s death. That could be your next fic if you chose.

Again, I didn’t see any mistakes. You must be either a very good proofreader or have an excellent beta reader.

Hope that this helps, and I hope to hear from you soon, feel free to PM me if you’d like.

Sapphos-Daughter

Founder of Reviewers Kingdom
Brokenhearts89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Why, Why Riku? He was just an innocent young Chivalie. Thank you fofrs posting this fanfic about Riku's thoughts. I was upset that the show didn't show his last thoughts. Darn Adult Swim!
w-l-k chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Beautiful story, Episode 32, My favorite, I love how you've written Riku's last moments, very nice.
fantaskie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really well written! I could imagine every single one of those thoughts jerking their jumbled way through Riku's head...I mean, it was a 'logical' thought process for someone in that position (I suppose :D).

~ fantaskie
Aoi Kitsukawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hello Runi-chan,this is Aoi Kitsukawa.I have read your story,it's quite good!And as for Riku whose reffer Haji as another his big brother but a quite one,that's the sad thing I ever read,when someone nearly in death saying such things...It's so touching...
Celestial Goddess54 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow this was a great oneshot. very emotional, just like episode 32.
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
yeah, i saw that ep. yesterday... so sad... love this 'Riku POV' you have going on. I was going to write something like this myself, but you beat me to it... though I couldn't have written it any better myself. _
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
SO FUCKING AWESOME AND SAD!