Reviews for For the Love of Evil
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Here I go again... You update I gonna read

You don't update I won't even start

Simple? yes!

sayo
Vincelia Valentine chapter 16 . 6/5/2006
you suck! it's totally not fair that you haven't updated this since 2001! Please update it again someday! I really really like it! and i'm desperate to see how things pan out!
encyser chapter 16 . 10/13/2005
I know it's been over 4 years since you loaded your last chapter of this story, but I really have to tell you. It's always a shame to read an unfinished story,esppecially one as beautiful as yours. How did you plan to end this story? What would happen to Tsunami, Filia and Xellos? I know you are not beholden to your readers, and you write out of pleasure and not for profit.(this is fanfiction, after all.) but please, tell me if you finished this story, and let me find out. If you're willing to reply to this review, please reply through my e-mail address.
Black Joey chapter 12 . 10/31/2004
This is the best story I have ever read about Xellos and Filia! And Tsu-chan was so cute!

But the updates have been lagging behind! Please continue! I can't stand the suspense!
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 16 . 12/21/2003
EXCELLENT! I LOVE IT! Truly a brilliant piece of work. Though, I'll be the first to admit I'm not the biggest fan of Amelia/Zelgadis, but it's a small price to pay for such a great piece of fanfiction! Please continue soon!
Sunatic chapter 16 . 6/8/2003
Wah! I demand that you continue this! ASAP! Me wants more! *weeps* I like it, I want more...
C.Anita chapter 16 . 3/22/2003
GREATE STORY !O

You are maiking a good story here so PLEASE continue and don't lose the spirit!

P.S:And wuld you please mail me when the next chapter is opp if it is not too much to ask for?
CT chapter 16 . 2/5/2003
Love the story. What going to happen next?

! PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Ranma Higurashi chapter 16 . 11/29/2002
OH MY GOD!YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE!I LOVED IT!I NEED MORE!
skyfire chapter 16 . 2/3/2002
the story is GREAT! but WHERES THE REST? i want more when will the rest be coming out? quickly i hope.
Battle Maid chapter 16 . 1/12/2002
Gods...now this is what you call a magnificent fic! Such an intruiging plotline, with unbelievable twists and so much emotion. I love everything about this fic; you had me laughing, you had me crying, and sometimes, you had me tearing my hair out with rage. This is definitely a top-class fic, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next part to this epic. Bravo!
Saotome chapter 16 . 12/11/2001
I think this is the BEST Slayers fanfic ever! Well, this, and a couple others...but this is definately the best plot and you've got Filia and Xelloss in it, and...well now I'm just rambling. What I'm trying to say is...MORE! I CRAVE this fic! I am going into withdrawl! Must have MORE! *gets on hand and knees* Mo-oore *cries* Moooore...*dies* more..x_x
Tazar chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
This is the best fanfic I have read so far on I have read all that is up right now. Thanks for writing it, I can't wait for more write write write! _

Tazar The Demon 0.,.,./0
kiavie-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Hi...it's me...the author. _ *waves to surpising amout of loyal fans of this fic in the works* gomen ne sai for the long delay. I have run into a couple speed bumps in life, so the posting is slow, but I'll keep working and try to get this fan...*book*..it's a book now isn't it? O_O fan BOOK done! AHHHHHHHH! (runs around and screams with building insanity) I'm trying SERIOUSLY! I make sure to have my daily amount of caffiene and all that jazz, I check my insanity levels...all is good peoples. I promise I'll keep it up...hopefully I'll finish it... ;_; waaaaahhhhhhhh!
Kat chapter 16 . 11/20/2001
Yhaaa! thank goodness you wrote some more. i was starting to think you'd droped off the face of the world. or at least the story had. finish kay?

Ja ne.