Reviews for Book One, The Light in the Dark
Ms Sihlo chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
Ok, I gotta admit, I'm usually not a huge fan of oc's in fanfiction, with exception of villains. Most people tend to pull off of villains great. But Amy and Theresa? I absolutely loved them. You described them well enough that I had little problems picturing them in my head.

All in all, wonderful story and I look forward to starting book two soon.
Keelia chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Loved this story... I can't even describe how much lol. Thank you for finishing it.
FunkyKiwi chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Good epilogue, I'm happy for the turtles! Leo will certainly enjoy the relief from his caretaking (even though I'm sure he'll be reluctant to admit it), Mikey has new-found freedom (I wonder what job he'll end up taking), Raph is committing to his relationship with Theresa (finally! I hope the calm countryside won't bore him out of his skull) and Donny... I think Donny is still in mourning and needs Mikey to forgive him before being able to move on.
I hope we'll get to see all this in Book Two!
Good luck and keep up the good work!
FunkyKiwi chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Ahhhh I'm so happy Mikey is slowly moving on. Gah, only a chapter left, I can't believe it.
Great story! :)
FunkyKiwi chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
That deranged guy is making my skin crawl... But I cannot not read the next chapter now. :D Hurry up, turtles!
FunkyKiwi chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
That was... intense. I really feel for Theresa and understand her panic attack after all came crashing down on her.
So many things have happened, it's hard to believe it all fits in a couple of weeks !
... I think I'm a Donny girl, the poor guy needs so much comfort and relief... *sniff*
I hope this story doesn't have a sad ending. After everything everyone's gone through, I think they deserve a little peace and happiness. But since the beginning, the injustice of life is present and I fear it'll stay that way til the end.
Oh, well, I'll just have to read and review !
FunkyKiwi chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
You juggle well between drama and humor, it's so pleasant to read! I'm just reading my little heart out, here.
I love the development of Raph and Mikey, I bet Leo and Donny's will be just as good!
FunkyKiwi chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Awwww Donnyyyyyy. You almost broke my heart. He's not the bad guy, but these things are so... complicated. *sigh* I'm glad it'll get better.
I really like the new light you're shedding on the turtles. It's a bit hard to find their voice since they're being put in unusual situations, but I think you're handling it just fine!
(There are still a few errors with your/you're and s/'s, but that's easy to fiw and the storyline is captivating!)

Can't wait to see where it goes!
FunkyKiwi chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I really like it! I spotted a few misspelling errors (their/there/they're and relived/relieved) but nevermind that, this looks like a promising story.
I'll keep on reading! :)
CrystalTears3 chapter 25 . 5/3/2014
This was the best story I have read in a LONG time. Very Much looking forward to book 2. This story couldn't have come at a better time. Gave me something to look forward to
sleepingseeker chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
love how you're building this story. Love how you've exposed Raphael's softer, hidden side. Mikey's grief is so sad and hard to take. Great job on this terrific story :)
FreyReh chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
read this in one fell swoop and loved it. the drama, the action, and rooooomance! the tensions of mikey and donnie were a nice change from the usual raph and leo disagreements... ur OFCs are likeable... i love Amy and Theresa! Corbin too... awww he needs some lovin now the poor guy... other than that... only minimal spelling mistakes u fixed along the way like "Sia" when its supposed to be "sai"

ON TO BOOK 2!
redxcanary chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
You are an amazing storyteller!
redxcanary chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I never heard of peanut butter and pickle sandwiches until about 2 weeks ago when my friends were eating them.
I HAD to try it.
And it was just as bad as I thought it would be.. haha
Anyway... I love your writing style and this is looking to be a really cool story, can't wait to finish it
brekari chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
YOu're an amazing writer! I had a great time reading this. I loved the way you describe everything, it's so easy to relate to the characters that way. Thank you for your incredible story, I hope to read Book Two soon!

P.S. i guessed who the stalker was :D