Reviews for Who's the little brother here?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/11
This is Great! I tell you...

Short, but I need this!

Nice!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
(Note: I know that there is other stories connected to this one but I'm pretending I don't know that for my review.) Great story, I love the idea, I just wish there was more to it. C:
CDNGIRL chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Yipee! A new story! Even if it is a oneshot! ;)

A role reversal! Love the idea! Alternate realities rule! Hmm, an alternate reality where Dean isn't his usually wise cracking, dirty minded self! Strange! I have to admit that I found it a little confusing the first time I read through it, but I think I got my head wrapped around it the second time through...Dean wakes to find he is in the "older" brother's body but should be the younger brother? Some things never change though, Sammy still went to college, and Dean never really wanted to in either reality!

Ah! Back to normal, or whatever that means for the Winchesters! LOL

Now onto the other one! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I'd love to see the 24 hours with the other Sam and Dean in the younger (I guess about 18 year old) body. And I'd be mad at myself too if I was Sam, just knowing in any reality I had that in me, that in a reality when he had the chance to be the big brother he f-ed it up so royally, it's one thing to hold a grudge against your Older brother and father and not speak to them for years, that's bad enough, but to do that to your Younger brother during the last of the most important years of his life, is just about unforgiveable. Good story, and yes you totally had me fooled as to what was going on. I'd love to see more of the other two too. I love younger!Dean fics, but hardly anyone writes them.
Kade Riggs chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I totally want to see the other side of this story. Older Dean treating older Sam like a younger brother. That could be hilarious.

Nice job on this one.
Genie chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ok, first of all just wanted to say that this is a really good story, however just thought I'd draw your attention to a few points, it gets very confusing in the dialogue as to who is talking and everything seems to be mixed up so you have younger Dean talking about a younger Dean, when he was older when Sam went to college in his reality. I just got a bit confused! This is an ace story though and I don't want to discourage you, just offering some friendly criticism! :) Keep up the good work! Genie.