Reviews for Cliffside
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You have done a good job of portraying the loss of young love. A loss so bitter because it is our first taste of what an innocent, unselfish love could be like. I have experienced that love, only to see it rejected by the cold, harsh splash of icy reality of a loved one on a college graduation day. Trying to twist facts to make it work up until the very last minute, finally understanding why there would be no future with him. I looked over the edges of those same cliffs as Leah, during the same storm & like Leah-finally turning away from jumping into the same rocky ocean. There is a sisterhood of girls like us. We were not women yet, but it was part of the process of growing into understanding women of the future. Leah thinks that she will always hate instead of understanding the brokeness of others who follow our path, but when she finds love again, she will understand.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow... that was really really good. loved it!

-Silvermoon
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
poor leah. she got a bad deal in the books.

i love this, it's really good. you've got her emotions perfectly. i love it
4lysikm8 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great insight. :0)
Divinegal chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow! This story touched my heart... Kudos! Captures Leah's emotions so perfectly...
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Incredible...incredible. It was so descriptive and so real. I just about cried. Loved it!
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Holy crap...that was absolutely amazing. I LOVE how you compared Bella and Leah. I hadn't thought of it that way before, how Bella's tears in the night had paid off. I'm rather angry with SM, because she left Leah's character completely hanging. We got a glimpse into her mind in Breaking Dawn, and then we don't hear of her again. I really resented that. So, what? Leah was doomed to a lonely forever of being the mutant girlie wolf? It didn't make sense. In any case, the way you portrayed her felt completely accurate and natural to me. Well done!
moshie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this is incredible - i haven't read any stories from leah's perspective that are as descriptive as this
katetastic chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was breath takeningly beautiful.

I adored it.

I loved how real the pain was. I made my heart ache for a character I never really considered.

I love how jealous she was of Bella.

Beautifully done.
sundress chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
this. is. fucking. amazing.

THE best oneshot i've read. by far.

favorite'd
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
WOW... that was brilliant, it makes me feel so bad for Leah :(

awesome job!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow. I really liked that. At the beginning, it sounds like she may be talking about Emily, but then you threw us a curveball. Great job!
I Heart Jacob Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was so sad. :( I was crying like crazy at the end. It was written well even though it mde me cry my eyes out it was awesome.
kajibot chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hi!

Your story was nominated in The Twilight Awards Round 2 for the following categories:

Best One-Shot

If you would like your story removed from the nominations or to switch categories, please email us asap. (twilightawards

The Twilight Awards
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. I don't like Leah, but I think this really brought out who she was and why she was how she was. It was..deep.