Reviews for Fragile
Kore-of-Myth chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Ooh! I like this - Cassie seems original and yet not too annoying. She doesn't seem too Sarah-esque or on the verge of becoming a Sue. I can identify with her wanting the wishes to be real and all. I think that's one of the things that attracts us to Labyrinth in the first place. I think that this is a good start though I can't really tell how old Mara is. Is she just an older cousin in college babysitting? Are you going to have Sarah show up at all?

Keep Writing!
notwritten chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
This was an entertaining, and enjoyable chapter which you have written today. Keep up the good work. Have an diverting day tomorrow, and keep smiling always to those around you. :-)
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh, here's the beginning, and with a hopeful from Scattered Logice, I was wishing to read more. I wonder why you've taken it down.

I would love to read more of what you have and would love to know if you would finish it.

Please, return to the Labyrinth.
jennnifus chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
I really, really like this story, which is odd, because I rarely like anything that isn't Jareth/Sarah.

I'm assuming, though, that since it's been more than a year, that this will never be finished. WOE.
Ambrosine chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
Will there be a Mara/Jareth romance? Hm. Anywho- I like it. Interesting. I love J/S romances, but this is a nice change. I'm anxious to see what has happened to her cousins...can't wait for the next update.
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Just wanted to let you know you officially have another new fan. Keep up the good work, I'm dying over here for more.
Dark Gotham chapter 16 . 11/30/2004
This story is great. I love the fact it's not a slated down romance nice.
Cariah Delonne chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Curious! Will read more later! D
Tar Irene chapter 15 . 2/13/2004
Erm - don't tell me you simply reposted this without updating! Gah, and you got my hopes up there too :(
I'd given up on this story - but I'm still here! Now update! Pwetty pwease?
PS. the story still rocks.
BloodIce chapter 15 . 6/5/2003
Please write more. I need to know what happens.
Tar Irene chapter 15 . 4/7/2003
Um, wow, this is one great story. I'm really impressed, your original characters are very real, and I love your Jareth, I absolutely love him. He's cruel without being evil.. bleh. ok, so I don't know *what* he is, but I really like it.

And the plot, the plot is wonderful as well. I can't wait to find out what happens to these people! And Mara is a fantastic character as well.

Please continue :)
Ellie101 chapter 15 . 3/14/2003
Wow. I'm not usually one for Laby fics that exclude Sarah- but I really am enjoying this... Your extensive vocabulary really helps make this piece vivid. I'll be checking up on this one- great job!
Arianne1 chapter 15 . 1/15/2003
I was going going through some of the older fan fics and found you little gem of a story. You really need to continue with this; it has so many places it could go. I like the way you have imho kept Jareth in character, because lets face it he can be a real bastard.
Morgana-La-Fae chapter 15 . 12/26/2002
Please write more. I need to know what happens. I hate cliffhangers. It is very good and beautifully written.:)
Fraggin'Aardvark chapter 16 . 10/24/2002
Me! I knew how to spell Fuchsia, but then, I have devoured the Gormenghast trilogy.. I'm so glad to see that you're writing again, and this was a great chapter. I feel sorry for Mara - she definitely needs time to rest, though I doubt she will ever feel much better than she does now while in this environment.

Roinh is just wonderful - I especially liked the way she unceremoniously dumped the pitcher of water over Mara's head. No-nosense and practical, just as every handmaiden should be. I think she would get on famously with Sovay..;)

As always I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter. Have fun in the meantime, and be happy!..;)