Reviews for The Complicated Life of Mary
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Nice chapter! I'm glad you were able to update. _

Argh... already I can't stand Vanessa. She's truly horrible, but bound to stir things up in the future.

Update whenever you can, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Yay you, a new chapter!

I lied this chapter a bunch! Wow, is Vanessa evil or what! First she gets on Mary's case about her love of books and then when Gray walks in, she starts to sing another tune, claiming to love books! She's evil I say, pure evil! lol.

You made me laugh with the part at the Inn. I could easily see Karen doing just what you wrote, nice job!

I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out what you have in store for Mary. I hope you are able to update soon! Till then, Ja ne!

Rapid-chan
CrazySymphoniaguy chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
You are so right,we do need more Mary fics on the site. I've always liked Mary, so it's nice. Will she only have feelings for Gray, or are you thinking of having her fall for Brock? I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
Jean Cooper chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
OMG! You can't leave it like that Queenie-chan! Why does she look familiar? I must know! Anyways- I loved it and great job. I'm glad to hear that you've fallen behind and that my grammar or something didn't scare you away. I'd thought about PMing you but figured you were busy. I hopefully will have chapter 10 up this week...maybe tomorrow...I can't make myself happy with this one scene... for advertising. I can't believe you're going to leave it like that...you must update soon!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Great chapter!

The Montez siblings certainly seem interesting, especially Vanessa. I can't wait to see what you have planned for them. Good job! :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Yay you're back!

Well Mary's new life certainly got of to an interesting start. The Montez siblings sound like they are going to be a real hand full. Brock seems like a nice guy but Vanessa, what a brat! I laughed when she realized there are only 4 channels on the TV! Somehow I think she has no idea what it's like to live on a farm. I'm definatly looking forward to the next chapter to see what you have in mind for us next! Cya then.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Yay, a Mary long-fic! I'm so glad you're writing this. :)

Well, I think it's a good start and I look forward to reading your next chapter!
blo0p chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Hey Withered :D It's Yuri from HMO!

I like your fanfic. :] I like how, like everyone else pointed out, both the characters are so in-character and stuff. And I like the endings of both your chapters, they just make go, "wow.. :O" and make me want to read more, you know?

Anyways, good job! XD
Momo-chan12 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
YES, a Mary fic thankyou for writing this!_

I think this is great so far and I really like it! I like how everyone stays in character and their personalities are showing through. I like the description you put in too, and it makes the story much better as well! I can't wait to see what'll happen next, I'm sure this story will be awesome!Plz update soon, I'll go insane without an update Lol. Ok,good luck writing and cya then!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I'm inspiring? (blushes) Aw, thank you!

I love Mary's voice in this:

"But then, Gray wouldn't be Gray."

So true. XD

The personalities are developing nicely. Good luck, and happy writing!
NinjasRockYourFace chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I really like how this story has started. :) The characters have their original personality, which I like; it's a bit strange when people change the personalities of characters.

I'm excited to read more!

Also, I think "The Complicated Life of Mary" sounds better, but that's just me.
Kuruk chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Oohh... I like!

Thank you for writing a Mary long-fic! That's what we need now!

I'm interested, to say the least. I loved the intro and chapter one and hope that your next update is as wonderful as those!

Happy writing!

Kuruk
Jean Cooper chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
OMG! I wanna know what happens next! Good job- I can't believe you've posted twice in one day. I've started ch3 of My Enemy My Friends and I put in my beinging notes that we tried to guy-nap Kai! I wanted to know if we we're sucessful since I held off the ninja warriors natsume and awoke in the hospital. Did you accomplish the task Queenie-chan? Do we have Kai tied up in the basement? LOL

Keep up the good work!

Jeannie-chan
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
This story is off to a really nice start! I enjoyed the way you used details and discriptions to paint the picture of what Mary was seeing and feeling, nice jub! You really have improved significantly since your first fic lol! Overall I found this to be well written and error free. I'm definatly going to be looking for the next chapter to see how you develop the plot. For my cookie I'd like Oreos please. Cya then!

BTW I think you should change the title. The Complex Life of Mary just sounds better in my opinion.
Prologue chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I like the title how it is. It reminds me strangely of Bridget Joneses Diary. I love how you portray Mary, just as I always expected her. I am a major Graire fan myself, but I will keep tabs on your fanfic anyways. Don't give up though, I've seen that happen way too much with stories. D: