Reviews for Memories
Dantalions chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
chad/ichigo is my rarepair otp and this story did it marvelous, marvelous justice. the subtle nuances the..dang just everything went together so well and this was a treat to read.
blackknightlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
very good
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaw, thats so sweet!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
More please, I love Chad/Ichi and there are barely any stories with them as a pair.
becky chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
all i can say is... -whispers- delicious... :P
Spyder Webb chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is a beautiful story! Definitely not a PWP because there is certainly a plot. I'm afraid that I'm horrible at reviewing and I'm never sure what to say :(
Sundai chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Your writing is almost flawless but one word that you seem to have a great deal of trouble with is through (not trough). I've noticed it your other stories as well but it was abundantly clear in this one.

Trough is a large container to hold used to hold feed or water for livestock. Through is the word I believe you're looking for. Other than that your stories and storytelling skills are incredible! Keep it up.
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm not much into the ChadxIchigo pairing, but this was a wonderful, beautifully written story! Thank you!
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was amazing ]

there never seems to be enough good fiction of this adorable pair

thakyouu

x
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
epic AWW~! I loved how they first got together and how Ichigo's family found out and then ouchie, Ichi got beat up hard by a pissed Tatsuki for upsetting Orihime (never liked her anyways *sniff*) and then GAH! I HATE HOMOPHOBES! GR! (huffs) Anyways, aww i adore that they still together so happily and then Chad was so kindly caring when Ichigo was hurting and OMG I JUST LOVED THIS~!
ladywolfinmt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever read, professional or amateur. I know it was written a few years ago, but I was looking for Chad and Ichigo pairings and I saw the story called "Memories", the summary gave no indication of the treat I was in for. The so called lemon was one of the most tastefully written love scenes I have ever read, and I would have to call this work a most moving love story as well. It was not sweet but real and full of the beauty of real love, which is not perfect but moves through and often overcomes trouble and strife. Thankyou for writing this.
Jesse Dwight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was awesome! X3 Chad is really good, you have to right more stories for this pairing!
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh, that was so good - I love how you stuck in a teeny bit of angst as well. It was a good story but it wouldn't have worked half as well without it
yaoilover4231 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
that was fucking amazing!

you should write a lot more stories about them
bumaddyangel chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Loved it!

was wondering tho if you could add how ichigo came to know how to do it with a boy? just a thought. anyways really liked it plaese write more .