Reviews for Jeena Meets Johnny
mthm chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
johnny is about twenty, but when i first saw him i thought he was sixteen. whatever, he's twenty somthing
AllTooSure chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
This is okay, umm I think you wrote Squees part really well but I've just got a couple of things to say first is Jeena dense, I mean sure you're in a crazy house but you would still know what vanilla is and next they never place people who may harm others with defenseless anorexia patients in a clinic that would be stupid, nor do they give the inmates of said room the only key otherwise everyone would just lock their own doors and not let the orderlies in. Other then that good effort.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
So... when are you going to finish this awesome story of awesomeness? Soon, I HOPE!
keeeyorn chapter 4 . 9/22/2008

all i'm gonna say is i love it when people are telling you that you have bad spelling and shizz, and then they spell "grammar" incorrectly.

happens every time.

bloody raptor chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Interesting crazy but interesting. You might need to check your spelling and grammer though.
Kitty110123 chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
OMG! i Loved this Fanfiction! Jeena is so bad ass! i hope too see more of these fanfictions! i found it really interesting Please write more I BEG OF YOU! XD

Seriously one of the best Fanfictions i read here, if i could rate this fanfiction id give it a zillion stars! please considering writing more!
InvaderSTELLAR chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Omigosh finally! Thank you!
OrangeKattyKat chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update! That just made my day.
heartslogos chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
very nice Rose, btw it's 24/7 lol _ or do you want 7/11 o.O
InvaderSTELLAR chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Hello rosey-nny! I think people are being a little too hard on you. I actually like the story! Also, is Jeena’s voice supposed to be Tak from InvaderZIM?
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Oh, dear . . . LOL
heartslogos chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
so sorry i haven't reviewd this chappie yet! but was being a bitch adn wouldn't let me log on for a while xP are they going to see squee?0.0
Taltalnen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Eh. Ew.

First off, it LOOKS like you wrote this in the 7th grade. Here's some tips to make it better:

1. Please, please, for the love of God, edit your old works before you put them online.

2. Are you a native speaker of English? If it is your second language then you can be forgiven for your ignorace of tenses. You know, like past, present and future tense? You switch around between the tenses so often, it's ridiculous.

3. Perspective. There's first person, where the character says "I" and is telling the story, and there's third perspective, which is where you, the author, tells the story. You don't seem to have made up your mind which one you'd like to use.

4. If you are not a native English speaker, you need to brush up on it. If you are a native English speaker, you NEED to take a remedial class so that you can actually understand a bit of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.

5. Even if slowly killing a baby bird is a bad thing to do, it will not land you in a mental institution unless your dad is Dr. Phil. Rorschac tests do not measure "psychotic capacity." Do your research.

6. PARAGRAPH. There's a beautiful little button on your computer that you can use when you're writing stories called "enter" or "return." It does something magical by breaking up your paragraphs so that people can actually read them.

Please take the suggestions seriously. As is, the story is abominable- I think you're safe from people stealing anything.