Reviews for Castlevania: The Vampire Hunter Chronicles
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 20 . 3/3/2008
Ack! I seriously need to start responding more.

Anyway, this was a very good fic, and I feel bad for anyone who only reads canon stories and the like. There wasn't one time that I didn't want to read.

I will point out that there was some errors, but still a great piece.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 19 . 2/13/2008
I meant to review the last chapter too, but I've been so damn tired from my nephew. -_- He's officially running around the house if not destroying it altogether!

anyway, another sweet chapter!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Bah, here I am reviewing once again. By now you know how I feel about this fic. As for the lack of variety in reviews, think of it as this: The mass is seriously losing out on something awesome. I feel somewhat bummed that my fic isn't getting much love either.

The only problem I had with the chapter was that two of the paragraphs were just too big and I thought it could be split up.

Other than that, your fic is honestly one of the better pieces around.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
Woot! another nice one!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
I don't need to express any further how much I love this fic. ;; I feel like I'm stalking.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
-_-; I meant to review this earlier, but I've been sick and pre-occupied by the Little Man of my home.

Another nice chapter! The plot's as thick as steak. Keep going.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
Hooraay, they enter the castle!

Once again, amazing chapter, I think I'm gonna put the story on my alerts.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Sorry for the late review. This one was a bit short, but still really good.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
This fic deserves more love. It makes me sick that people only pay attention to the Suefics if not that Yaoi bullshit. x_x

Anyway, great chapter! _
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
This is very good! Keep going!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
I'm liking this story a lot. Keep going.
Shh.Im.a.secret chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
I really enjoyed this one. X3 Probably because I like romance or something. Anyways, I'm going to go on with my usual rant of wanting them longer even though they aren't short. Well they are extremely well written and I like the monsters details. XD hehe, scary.
Shh.Im.a.secret chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
XP I don't understand why I must write these reveiws when you are clearly doing a magnificently wonderful job. I read them so fast though. :)
Shh.Im.a.secret chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really enjoyed this one, it has an amazing flow, and makes me want to read more..therefore, they should be longer. But! What I liked about it was the simple suspence, and the romance, X3 I'm a sucker for romance, but whatever. :) anyways, i think you're doing great, and to tell you the truth, i don't see anything that really needs improving. So! good job! keep it up,

p.s. i'm going to start reading the rest of ur stories, :)
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
*reviews* hm...grows intense somewhat...*ends review*