Reviews for Waking the Dead
Cassandra Stokes chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
What an interesting chapter; I would never had thoght that the pain Hermione felt was that "big".
Cassandra Stokes chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Can't wait to read what Ginny has in mind for her brother; it's a shame no one knows that Hermione it's still out there and that she needs help.

I wish McGonagall followed her instincts and search for Sev, it would be a grat surprise to know that he has been hiding for that long. Speaking of which, can't believe he didn't recognize Hermione.
Cassandra Stokes chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Poor Hermione, it's terrible when the only way you find to ease the pain is by using drugs. Concerning Sev, it's not strange that he's having that kind of thoghts concerning Hogworts. He spent most of his life on that castle and it's understaldable that he wants to go back.

Last but not least, if only Ronald knew that the love of his life is still alive.
Cassandra Stokes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hi there! What a begining... Must say I would have nerver imagine Hermione woud end that way. Concerning Severus, he's one of my fav characters and I'm so excited you decide to keep him alive.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Loved the story. :)
Melissa Silverblood chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
This is really amazong. You made this pairing work, something that I didn't think possible. One problem that I saw was that in some parts you clarify what you were referring to, and I get that you clarified earlier, but please be a bit more understanding of us batty codgers who forget things easily.
Shlomo chapter 15 . 11/5/2010
So amazing (: please put the next chapter up soon! :D x
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
If Snape's name is really cleared, you have to ask why they're having this trial to begin with. Here's hoping nobody comes up with the bright idea of faking posthumous letters from Albus Dumbledore for Snape to obey!

Hermione meant well, but the consequences to _Snape_ could still be quite drastic. He was better off in the Muggle world, but of course she couldn't possibly keep his survival to herself. But hey, she's loved and adored; if something happened to Snape she'd still be protected and cared for.

And like I said, how many other orders has Albus left behind? Does Snape have to obey his portrait? And what about Portrait!Albus? Did Dumbledore leave anything behind to exonerate Snape, or did he care enough to do so?

Good chapter, hope you update!
Blackraven4400 chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
I just got done reading all 15 chapters of this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to find out if Snape is going to be free. This story is written very well. update when you can.
Crazylover93 chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
OMG. Let Snape live. He has gone through so much.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Excellent so far. I am curious as to what Draco will say, and hopeful that there will be a happy ending for Snape and Hermione. Honestly, they have no right to imprison him. He was proved innocent!
tammy veglahn chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Great story hopefully we don't have to wait to long to get more I even saved it to my favorites on my computer. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Given that Hermione's actions in pushing Snape back towards the Wizarding World-well, of course Snape blames himself. Wouldn't it be nice if she took responsibility for herself? But then, Gryffindors don't have to-Dumbledore taught them all to blame everything on Slytherins. And though Hermione doesn't blame Snape and loves him dearly, she's still not used to seeing herself very clearly. After all, anything a Gryffindor does is right, and has been ever since 1956. Minerva and Harry both used Unforgivables-yet no one is bothering over _that_.

I'm glad other Gryffindors are speaking up for Snape, though, and can't wait to hear what Draco has to say.
LovinLife107 chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Great chapter! I really really enjoyed it :)

Keep writing, you're very good!

LovinLife107
LyssaLaughable chapter 14 . 6/23/2008
AHH! I LOVE THIS!

seriousley. Severus is so severus but...sweet
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »