Reviews for Waking the Dead
Mother of Tears chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
Good thought having Neville realize he was brave after facing an angry Snape. Except he must have been brave to break into his office, right? But to realize that Snape, himself, was afraid- for them- was a particularly insightful thing. It was a mark of maturity too.
Mother of Tears chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
Your Snape is a bit out of character, but not by that much. I still enjoyed reading this story. Please continue.
ChibiTomoyo chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
Please update soon! I'm completely addicted to this story! I hope you don't discontinue it! And i hope snape is innocent...
mac0hockey chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
post more please i really enjoyed this post... im one breath from a heart break
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
“I loved her because she saw me, not the unpleasant boy in shabby clothing, but me. Her ability to see beyond what others saw is why I loved her the way I did, and it is also why I have come to love you.”

-Oh, very nice! Obviously, Lily got over _that_-here's hoping Hermione never loses that ability. One of the reason Snape thinks so little of himself is because of the way Lily treated hiim (if someone smiled and flirted with the person who was causing me to choke to death, I would think this person wasn't really my friend, but Snape had been so carefully taught that he was worthless that he snatched at any affection). Here's hoping Hermione doesn't trample all over Snape-you know he'll let her.

And I know Harry doesn't want to disturb them, but he can't send an owl? Good update!
XChocolateChipX chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
Perfect chapter!

-Chip
punkdpanda56 chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
update soon. this is really good!
Indy Rose chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
WOW, what a great story and a brilliant idea. You deffinatly manage to keep everyone in character. Bravo, can't wait for the next chapter. It is now 3:45am and time for me and my dog to try and sneak past my mothers room.

Luck to me and you

Lexie x
XChocolateChipX chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
What a chapter!

Loved it.

-Chip
LouBelle04 chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
It's great! I'm loving it! thanks!
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
Yes, it does look bad-Snape is about to go off to a trial that could end with him being Kissed, executed, or sentenced to Azkaban for the rest of his life, and Hermione is coming home from a date with someone younger, handsome, and far more beloved than Snape has ever been.

And Snape will think it's his fault.
xx Zenon xx chapter 11 . 3/19/2008
Keep up the good work.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 3/19/2008
Here I am! (waves hand in best know-it-all manner)

Very good chapter. I don't think Hermione really understands what it may mean to Severus, and their relationship, by insisting he come back to the Wizarding World. Snape may go to Azkaban, or even end up Kissed, because she wanted everyone to be one happy family. I know Ron and Susan will likely testify against Snape (Susan because she's upset with Hermione, doesn't want to blame Ron, and Snape's a handy scapegoat, as he's been for decades for everyone else). It would be nice if Dumbledore had left anything behind to help Snape, but let's not count on _that_. Harry wasn't the only Order member served up as a pig to the slaughter.

I don't question Hermione's motives in insisting on this reunion, but it's Snape that will end up paying the price.

Just like always.
HermioneSparta chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
Go Harry! And Hermione, don't hurt Severus! He loves you! And You love him too!

HermioneSparta