Reviews for Waking the Dead
padslet chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
DAMN THE WEASLEYS! thats what i say anyways
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
Very good chapter-it's time the Trio finally grew up, even Hermione. I'm glad that Snape might have a second chance on life. And I like the idea that Lily needed to be forgiven, too, and not just the other way around.
hermin22 chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! Well done!
XChocolateChipX chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
Aw, that was great!

*Looks at alert people* REVIEW!

-Chip
W chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
Really enjoyed this chapter. Am waiting patiently, as always.
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
What a fantastic chapter! I got a chuckle about imagining Severus' nose pulled by a tiny baby, and I enjoy the way you're letting the relationship progress between Severus and Hermione. It's very natural, and not forced at all.

By the way, I know what you mean about people being on alert and never reviewing. Isn't it frustrating?
mac0hockey chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
i like it please go on... ah
mac0hockey chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
is that the end or is there more to the story. if it is im sad. its a good fic more please... well enjoyed while reading it.
WampeLampe13 chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
I am happy about the thoughts of Harry. I think, Severus deserves more, too. But I am sad reading the end of the chapter. Hope everything will be fine soon. Please, give us the next chapter! :)
W chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
This chapter left me wanting more. Which doesn't often happen! A great chapter :)
XChocolateChipX chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Perfect! You really are great. The end was a little sad though *sniff*.

-Chip
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Another great chapter, as always! I love the interaction between Harry and Snape, and how their relationship has evolved.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Minerva could apologize for calling him a coward and for being massively unpleasant to him for all that year; but she's clearly going to generously let bygones be bygones. Besides, she does realize she was unfair to him as a student-I just wish she wouldn't cover up and pretend she wasn't so awful to him while he was headmaster. I think she acts so positive towards him because she still feels guilty that she was that way.

I like the way the relationship is proceeding between him and Hermione, though it's going to be more difficult than she thinks for him to come back. Just because his name was clear doesn't mean they still won't throw rocks at him in Diagon Alley, no matter what Harry has said. The Wizarding World has ignored the Boy Who Lived before.

Very good chapter!
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Oh gosh, this story is FANTASTIC! I love Chapter 9, and the description of Severus' meeting with Minerva.
hermin22 chapter 9 . 2/20/2008