Reviews for Waking the Dead
padslet chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
MORE!
hermin22 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
I love it! Please update soon!
padslet chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I THINK UR DOING BRILL ( soz caps lock) keep goin and i look foward to neaxt chap. WHICH WILL COME SOON! (that was not caps lock but deliberate by the way) LOL
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
hm... sounds interesting so far.
brahmsviolin chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
So Hermione and Snape are gonna bump into each other soon? I hope. Interesting story. I'm looking forward to Snape's and Hermione's redemptions (through each other?)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I like this story so far, and I hope you continue it. I want Snape to be alive-and happy. I want Hermione to recover her senses, and to be happy, too.

Of course, you'll have to torture them a little bit first...
TreenBeen chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Adorable, and so sad as Ron will never have her. LOSA! she belongs to Sevie... One little glitch I found though is with Othello: "found him head" might wanna fix that, and I am a little unsure about whether it is a boy or girl.

Great Update once again, and I am thrilled to see how this story is progresseing.

Great job,

Do you have an AIM?

Tiesie Kale
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I am intrigued, once again, by your style and plot lines! Please update soon! I await egearly.

Your Faithful Reader,

TiesieKale.
hermin22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Interesting start! Please continue!
brahmsviolin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Intriguing start. I trust there will be more. . . soon, hopefully.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
One has to wonder...hasn't anyone gone out to the Shrieking Shack and looked for Snape's body? Or was Harry still so upset over the greasy git that he couldn't be bothered to tell anyone where he was?

Snape is better out of that place. Hope he can rescue Hermione soon!
The Quartet chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Interestiong story...well writen(sp?)

-POL
iheartnurdz chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Interesting...

This story has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see where you go with it!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7