Reviews for The Prince of Death
JJ1083 chapter 10 . 5/26
Why'd you discontinue? It was just getting interesting. I don't like it when this happens... If possible, please continue.
Love the plot so far! you write very well!
themyateryofjade chapter 10 . 4/17
This story is amazing I've followed it for years and am re-reading it. Please update its been years since you've updated. And not only this story but your other ones as well remain update-less. Sorry I ran off track here. This story is well written, interesting, and the development is good. Update soon.
Azreal chapter 1 . 4/16
awesome
I really like the idea of this story. I really hope it's not discontinued or on hiatus. Please update soon.
Happy ending! The original death note made me sad when Light died.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 1 . 3/2
by the way, I took this story as my own. I hope you don't mind.
Moon Yagami chapter 10 . 1/26
Are you going to continue this? I really enjoy this story and want it to be completed.
Can plz update this story was getting good so If your still there plz update ASAP I really like the story
romagen chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
You haven't updated in years. This story is great, you should continue it! Who becomes the next king of the Shinigami realm? Is Light able to live past this conflict? What about L?
Chibikyuubilove chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love this story
Yaoiness101 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GIRL! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND I FIND IT HARD TO FI D GOOD FAN FICTION! BUT THIS IS AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL ITS LIKE THEIR IS NOW A SECOND SEASON AND THE WAY YOU WRITE I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE WHATS HAPPENING! I was really disappointed in the end of the anime even thought I already knew what was coming so that was sad. But this is super perfect! Thanks for writing keep up the good work!
camas.buratto chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Ummm, there is no more left and this story went out on May 25, 2008, and it's the year 2014!
camas.buratto chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Why isn't there any yaoi yet?
camas.buratto chapter 5 . 7/19/2014