Reviews for The Prince of Death
PLEASE chapter 10 . 9/8
Please Continue! Please please please please please please PLEEEEEASE!
I love the story it has great description and great likeness to the actual characters and I they plot is amazing I'm a truly sad you discontinued it if you ever find this I hope you come back to the story it so good
-K.M.I
Deja-chan chapter 7 . 4/21
Awesome!
UPDATE!
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter
JJ1083 chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Why'd you discontinue? It was just getting interesting. I don't like it when this happens... If possible, please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Love the plot so far! you write very well!
themyateryofjade chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
This story is amazing I've followed it for years and am re-reading it. Please update its been years since you've updated. And not only this story but your other ones as well remain update-less. Sorry I ran off track here. This story is well written, interesting, and the development is good. Update soon.
Azreal chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I really like the idea of this story. I really hope it's not discontinued or on hiatus. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Happy ending! The original death note made me sad when Light died.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
by the way, I took this story as my own. I hope you don't mind.
Moon Yagami chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Are you going to continue this? I really enjoy this story and want it to be completed.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Can plz update this story was getting good so If your still there plz update ASAP I really like the story
romagen chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
You haven't updated in years. This story is great, you should continue it! Who becomes the next king of the Shinigami realm? Is Light able to live past this conflict? What about L?