Reviews for Art Of Life
imaginary-shadow chapter 15 . 5/22
Kudos to you!
Alex098 chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
This story was amazing you're a great writer it's one of the best stories I read
shadowphantomness chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Aw... I'm so glad they got a happy ending. Lovely fic!
Kjaartje chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
So cute I totally enjoyed your story :)
Ayumi Warui chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
Great fanfic, loved all characters. I liked that Sasuke chose his career instead of to stay, people must search their dreams! Always is worse regret what you haven't done than to regret what you have done! And too was different, normally, in stories, characters sacrifice all for love and I think that isn't realistic in most cases. Of course, I believe that if Itachi hadn't gone to Italy, sooner or later Sasuke would have returned, that's for sure xD Well, in conclusion: loved the story :3 Sorry about my poor english and take care!
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!SICK!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
JlovesGaara chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Yay, a happy ending. I was starting to fear that it would be sad. Thanks for the good story. Oh by the way, I love SaiNaru.
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Wow, that was so fluffy. I loved it.
ebrith chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
Yay - they're together just like they should be! So happy! Really well written, loved the whole thing!
sinful ang3l chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Very well written & emotional. I loved every word of this fic! 3
illusionneverchangedx chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
im in tears, LITERALLY! T.T i cant beleve that sasuke chose his career! he should have listened to the dope! at least itachi went to italy and is gonna perminently stay with him. i honestly thought that when sasuke was at the airport, he would have turned back and stayed with itachi. sometimes sasuke is so blind and stupid. i love this story! i will never forget it! ...im still cryin (im not kidding) T.T
saxcomic chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
awesome
goldfish chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
I love your stories! ]
realityfling18 chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
i loved it!XD
asm613 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
((I went back to the class, there was a lesson after all.))_Oh, now Sasuke thinks it's only proper to be responsible to his class-just moments after he solicited sex from one of his students and almost fucked him in an empty room. Your Sasuke is very contradictory and very drama queenish. It makes for a dramatic story-but reminds me of a cheesy soap opera. I read the last chapters of the story first. I enjoyed the last several chapters.