Reviews for Art Of Life
Kjaartje chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
So cute I totally enjoyed your story :)
Ayumi Warui chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
Great fanfic, loved all characters. I liked that Sasuke chose his career instead of to stay, people must search their dreams! Always is worse regret what you haven't done than to regret what you have done! And too was different, normally, in stories, characters sacrifice all for love and I think that isn't realistic in most cases. Of course, I believe that if Itachi hadn't gone to Italy, sooner or later Sasuke would have returned, that's for sure xD Well, in conclusion: loved the story :3 Sorry about my poor english and take care!
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!SICK!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
JlovesGaara chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Yay, a happy ending. I was starting to fear that it would be sad. Thanks for the good story. Oh by the way, I love SaiNaru.
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Wow, that was so fluffy. I loved it.
ebrith chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
Yay - they're together just like they should be! So happy! Really well written, loved the whole thing!
sinful ang3l chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Very well written & emotional. I loved every word of this fic! 3
illusionneverchangedx chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
im in tears, LITERALLY! T.T i cant beleve that sasuke chose his career! he should have listened to the dope! at least itachi went to italy and is gonna perminently stay with him. i honestly thought that when sasuke was at the airport, he would have turned back and stayed with itachi. sometimes sasuke is so blind and stupid. i love this story! i will never forget it! ...im still cryin (im not kidding) T.T
saxcomic chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
awesome
goldfish chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
I love your stories! ]
realityfling18 chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
i loved it!XD
asm613 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
((I went back to the class, there was a lesson after all.))_Oh, now Sasuke thinks it's only proper to be responsible to his class-just moments after he solicited sex from one of his students and almost fucked him in an empty room. Your Sasuke is very contradictory and very drama queenish. It makes for a dramatic story-but reminds me of a cheesy soap opera. I read the last chapters of the story first. I enjoyed the last several chapters.
asm613 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
((second group started to fill the classroom.

Of course Suigetsu was first that entered the room. He looked at me sitting at the desk, winked and went to his seat, unpacking things. When he was done, he came to my desk and sat on it.

“Hey Sasuke. Better mood today?” I just lifted my eyes from the third cup of coffee that day and glared at him. Why did he have to be so fucking persisted?

“I take it as a ‘no’. Anyway, want me to come tonight or tomorrow maybe?”))_Mr. Perfect Sasuke Uchia is fucking one of his students? How totally unprofessional. Even if no one heard what was said-they could see the faggy guy sitting on Sasuke's desk, flirting with him with body language.

And Sasuke's dissin' his mother at this point? The mother who was so proud of him for graduating art school she bought him an apartment and gave him lots of money. This Sasuke is really a prick. What makes him think that if he leaves work early today that he would be able to think clearly...he's just been complaining about a week of not sleeping and not being able to concentate, pacing the floors, wondering what Itachi wants. A couple of contradictions in this chapter. He sounded like a diva the way he was dissin' the students art work-and in front of the whole class-what a terrible teaching technique.
asm613 chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
(( You did act like an asshole, leaving me behind and choosing your career.” He said and I shot him a glare, even despite knowing that he was right.))_Sasuke was very selfish in this story. Always choosing his own desires first. Why would he go to Italy to work for other people; when he made a successful business with his friends-away and independent from his father and his father's company? He's just working for someone else-before, he owned his own business and he had Itachi and his friends. In Italy_he was working for someone else and had no Itachi and no friends-where's the logic in that?

Regardless, it was an interesting story. I think my favorite part was when Sasuke asked if he could keep the pictures his father's private eye took of Itachi and himself. That was priceless-well done. I enjoyed the story and thank you for sharing it with us.
Neko86 chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Thanks a lot for this wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much!