Reviews for A Different Decision
hstrywlk chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
i was very hesitant to start reading this, but the comments were so great so I figured I'd give it a shot... so worth it. And seconding the statement that, although it isn't marked as completed, it's a nice place to stop. well written, good dialogue, smooth story line, with believeble transitions and developments. loved it. thank you for sharing
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
The story is not marked completed, but this is a good place to stop. Well written alternative. Sad that Alice didn't see things earlier, but she can't see everything all the time. So sad about Charlie. Interesting way you have her gift developing - putting pieces together and able to influence others. Thanks for sharing.
TheTrackerJacker chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Great writing, but I find it so disturbing that Bella just forgave Edward like that so quickly. It really mirrors the somewhat abusive relationship they had in the original Twilight series.
vf chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i really really liked it
skyblueclouds chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
ba da ba da da i'm luvin it! (in case u didnt notice it's the mcdonalds commercial jingle)
Live Like We're Dying chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
Please update soon! They are so cute together! LOVE IT!
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! keep writing it!
Airekel chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Hi Lisa,

I have just read all the chapters you have posted so far, and I can't wait to read more. I hope that you haven't given up on this story. It's too good for you to abandon it. Please say you have only taken a bit of a break, but you are going to be posting again soon.

I'm sorry I didn't review as I finished each chapter, but I was too eager to read everything you had written. Now that I'm caught up, I really want more. I love your story so far, and can hardly wait to see where you take it from here. Of course, I want to see a wedding. Go figure. :) I love that you had Bella forgive Edward from the beginning - that she was able to see how sorry he was right away. Maybe that's when she began to fall in love with him. I'm sorry about Charlie, but in a way, that gave Bella and Edward common ground to base the beginnings of a relationship on. And I love that when Edward wanted to tell Bella how he felt, he didn't know how to put his thoughts into words. It was just perfect. I'm glad you didn't pause before this point - I think that might have made me nuts *g* - and I hope now that you will continue with this story and post another chapter soon.

Thanks for a great read.
Karly Black chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hey, I wonder how the whole transformation thing works? I mean, you go thrpugh the fire, just for your boddy temperature to go ice cold! It seems kinda confusing...

YAY! Bella opened her eyes!

Where are the Cullens? WOW! They left a newborn...in a room...ungaurded...where they could easily get outside...to humans. Wow, I thought they were smart! I mean, I figured it out! A LITTLE TEENGAE HUMAN knew it wasn't smart but humdred-year-old vampires didn't? Just, wow.

Wait, did she drink from the doe? Not a human? oh. Well, the Cullens aren't THAT dumb then! lol

OH! They were there all along! I should've KNOWN the Cullens would NEVER leave a newborn alone! SILLY ME!

Alice! YAY ALI!

Emmett? YAY EM!

Rosalie? GO ROSE!

Jasper? GO JAZZ!

Wave of calm washed over Bella? Hmm...I wonder who did that? lol! JK! Who WOULDN'T know it was Jasper?

YAY! She trusts Carlizle!

YAY!

GREAT CHAPTER!
Karly Black chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was VERY difficult to read at the beggining! :( AT first I tried to imagime that Edward was just overwhelmed with thirst and that this wasn't him, but that didn't work so well. Then I tried to imagine he was James, but I just COULDN'T compare a blood-sucking, life-sucking, evil monster to Sweet, Romantic, Loving, Sexy Edward! I just...couldn't! So, I just quickly read it. IT WAS SO HARD! I'm not used to reading about Edward...being a monster...

GREAT CHAPTER!
iris-trulight chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
Love this story!
iris-trulight chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
My oh my..tearing...this was beautiful!
iris-trulight chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
love it! more please!
iris-trulight chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
WHOA! This chapter gave me goosebumps, it's perfect!
iris-trulight chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Oh know this chapter is shocking!