Reviews for Charlie Eppes and the Sorcerer's Stone
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It seems Charlie is right - "Everything is Math. And, he only missed it by one. Fun story, thanks for writing it. :)
JJ100051 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like how you tie in the Epps brothers from numbers with the Harry Potter series. It was very creative and different. I was very intrigued with the details, imagery I could see, and how much you were able to incorporate. I have to say that the idea of making the deaths in the final harry potter book seem so important to Charlie that he had to do a problem on it was very well thought out. You are very creative.

JJ
cflat chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That's funny. That's a really good (and interesting) idea, too.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I would've loved to see Charlie's results in lamen's terms. Keep writing!
Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Can you add more to this? I'd love seeing Don's freak out over it and if Charlie predicts correctly!
ida chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
this was good. I want to see Charlies equation at that what happened to Snape after the war in the Deathly Hallows book.

Please! Would you do that?
mae-E chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
this story was histrical!

I mean I could just see how that could happen. lol

the characters seemed perfectly spot on.

I had a really good time readingt his.

you got a great sense of humor and a good eye for detail.
Second Hand Regret chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Typical Charlie. And the thought of Colby doing Snape's voice is just too funny.
Phoenix4life chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I can totally see Charlie doing this. it's very good.
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This kept me laughing the whole way through. PLus, how did you come up with such advanced (well, from my point of view) mathematics terms? It all seemed very proffessional to me. Bravo! Very well written.
cryingblacktears chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I love this! sequal? you could do charlies reaction to what really happens and maybe trying to predict what happens during the 19 years or something...that would be very cool.
shamus-celtic-heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
leave it to charlie to over analyze harry potter.

LOL i got a kick out'a this

thanks
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I really enjoyed your story. Great job!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
LOL! I love this!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Haha, that was adorable. Interesting concept, math and Harry Potter, but you made it work exceptionally well. Cute ending with Don's remark. Sad to say, when I was reading the part about matrices and integration, I was like "I know that stuff!" LOL :) Sequel perhaps?