Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
13DaysOfSummer chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
This has to be one of my favourite Spashley stories! I like the how Raife's band never got big, it adds an unusual twist.

And this story is just so good, great, amazing!

Please please update soon? Please?
BloodyVanityShok chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
OK, I'm Italian and my English its very bad.

However, this story is wonderful,awesomeeee ... I love it * _ *

I hope too that Chapter 9 will soon come ...

3 Bye ...

P.s Sorry for the language "
justsomechick chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
so, does anyone know of any places that this story might be posted in it's entirety, or at least being updated from time to time? ive heard of the spashley forum, but is it completed there or being updated? i really just want to read the story. please Orange? please?
nautic187 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm not going to review this here but there are actually 20 chapters of this plus a little more at the Spencer & Ashley forum (google for "spencerashley"). I'm not sure why Orange never posted the rest here but if you like the story (and you should because it's awesome) you should go read the rest. And Orange if you ever come around and read these I still love your story even if you made me register for yet another forum where it was supposed to be continued but never was. 33 TrAshley.
lnkmstr10 chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Ah they are so close! Haha I can even feel the tension through my computer. Brilliant story so far. PMS please!
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Okay, so I realize you wrote the awhile ago, but I just now found it and I have to say that I love it. I never would have even thought of what things would be like if Raife hadn't made it big. Although I do think that Kyla probably wouldn't exist because he met her mom as a groupie, but I honestly doubt that Ashley would exist either because I can't imagine Christine spending time with someone who wasn't rich, but really, none of that matters. This is really great. All of your stories are. I was just wondering if you were ever planning of completing this.

Get it. Got it. Good.
simplet77 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
absolutely love this story and this chapter in partic. anyway, update asap
krisana22 chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Any updates in the future of this fic?
Conscious chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
You're story kicks ass but it looks like you haven't updated in a while. /

Why not?
itswhatever chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
loved this chapter, I like the way you write, somehow seems different from the way everyone else does
N.E.Desperado chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
haha, the Kyla/Ashley fight was hilarious, and the story's amazing. Please update soon?
nicky chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
I love it!

I can't wait but i will for the next update

again its really good and looking forwarding to see what happens
little clip chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
i like your story. i'll be reading it for now on. if you continue it!
Junebug91 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
please please please update soon! ?

I love the whole ashley/kyla relationship. You did a real good job at portraying them as sisters, their fight was really sisterly like.

Spencer and Ashley have great chemistry, just what they need :)

PMS!
mckie chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
So to badass for the line page breakers this was a great chapter hope u write more Spashley rocks!