Reviews for Blue Eyes of Love
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Nice work on the story though I'm wondering why you took a villian from a different kind of "Avengers" movie. I hope to read more soon

-In chapter 1 you described Captain America's shield as triangular, it is at most times a circle unless you mean the original shield.

-"It was then that Kaoru noticed the boy behind him standing by the fire" should read "It was then that Joseph noticed the boy behind him standing by the fire"
sctparker chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
A very interesting couple of chapters. AU obviously, but an intriguing AU. Hope you come back to it someday.
Raimundo chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Interesting story you've got going here, I've seen the Ultimate toon-films and the Sky Captian. Both an interesting mix to try and blend with Ai Yori Aoshi; and though I've never seen nor read the series, I have read up on it. Had to when it once got crossed with another favorite anime I like; and I have to say the series reminds me of Ranma minus the martial arts and a lot more drama/romance in it. Nice to see that the shows popular enough to warrant a crossover through your eyes, and so far very good. Can't wait to see what a Kaoru influenced by Cap's blood will be like when he grows up.

Though I hope you don't overdo it by making Kaoru grow into a seven foot tall wall of muscle; or basically into something akin to Son Goku from Dragon Ball. Keep it simple, stick to some of the realistic basics of what a mature Japanese young man might grow into if influenced by Super Solider serum diluted through a mix of human blood would be like. In fact, wasn't there a character in the comics (Marvel) named MVP, who was raised through diet concieved as a means of super solider serum derived mix; or something like that?

I think you can use him as inspiration as to what this Karou would grow up into, only him through the direct source and not just some strick dietry intake over the course of his lifetime. But that's just a thought; just keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to be on the lookout for future updates. Until then, later.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
It may have been short, but it was cool.

Wonder if Sky Captain felt a bit responsible for what happened to the people on the plane that Steve and Kaoru were on.

Well, the world woulda been in big trouble if they didn't stop that weather machine, and they had no way of knowing that a plane was nearby.

Wasn't this August de Wynter the bad-guy from "The Avengers"?

Like Steve, I wonder as well about what kind of effect his blood will have on Kaoru.

Just will have to wait and see.

This is all great.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This has got to be one of the awesomest things to ever happen with Cap and those from Ai Yori Aoshi.

Liked what appeared to be some sparks or something between Steve and Miyabi.

Cut when Aoi blushed at him when he caught her after she fell.

I thought it was so neat that Sky Captain was part of this.

As well as those other WWII heroes of the DC Universe that were mentioned.

I was a little surprised and disappointed that no mention of the Haunted Tank had been made as well.

Oh well. No big.

Keep Writing!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
awesome
animefan29 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
So far the story is good, and it being short is not a problem as these are the introductory chapters. Since I am tired I won't go into any of my thoughts. However I do suggest that you change the sentence "It was then that Kaoru noticed the boy behind him standing by the fire" because it doesn't make sense in that context.
ElectricOutcast chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very great, man. I never forgot about those plans you told me on my fic, so I figured I take the opporutunity to repay the hospitality.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
nice
TerraBull chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I liked it.

Questions and Comments?

Been a bit since I saw Sky Captain, I was curious if you could further add in elements of Crimson Skies?

Would there be a chance there were other projects in the works that were not discovered by Sky?

Would there be other crossovers involved? More Marvel?

Was there a Pearl Harbor?

Had the wierd thought of a Airborne Super Battleship Yamato.

Nice Stories.