Reviews for The Album
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
Thanks for the great story.
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Awesome story sad to see this incredible story come to an end.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Love this story it was unbelievable I’m sorry to see that it is over.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Really sad to see this marvelous story come to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Stunning story sorry this story came to an end.
chocolatecake1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Nice story, I really liked everything about it!

P :•)
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It's an intriguing beginning. Every other reveal-fic I have read starts with the big event right off the top and then either goes into flashback first or just jumps right in to the aftermath, your approach inrigues me. Although I notice that you could improve the narritive by altering a few words.

For example: 'Clark nodded rapidly, bumped into the chair beside him as he clumsily opened the door to leave'

If you were to change that to 'Clark nodded rapidly, bumped into the chair beside him and fumbled with the door as he tried to open it.'

Its a minor change but it could keep your from breaking the cardinal rule and telling instead of showing.

Unless my version doesn't actually show instead of tell. In which case just ignore all of the above (except for the good stuff)

Peace,

-Kobez-
Trudyann B chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Oh, whoops! I didn't see that there was more than one chapter, LOL! Great story. I do hope for a sequel, but it's good on it's own, too. Thanks for writing it!
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This could be a great story if you continued it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
yeah cute little story is there going to be a squeal.
d chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
YAY lois chose clark. great story, but you seriously cant just leave it there. the ending was a bit too abrupt. i want to know more about the aftermath about lois choosing clark: jason's reaction and how everyone else is coping. maybe an epilogue or sequel?
KitCloudkicker52885 chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Hey, you just ended it without them telling Jason, only Richard knows besides Lois
Shannon K chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
And the next story is going to be up when? *grins* Good job with this and I am definately looking forward to the next one.

Cheers!
NiteAngel chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
the end? the END? agh! is there going to be a sequel?

what's the next story going to be about? will you let me know when you start your next story? great job on this story. thanks heaps!

NiteAngel

Jord-El chapter 14 . 2/15/2008
You have an amazing story going.

I can't wait to read more ]