Reviews for Step by Step
secprincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Oh. Dang. This is a FANTASTIC story! I sure hope that the reason why you’re not adding to it is because Shonda swept you away and put you in the writers room! I can’t even with this!

I hope someday you come back to this story and add lots more, it’s fabulous and you’re an amazing writer! I hope 2021 is being good to you!
CrumbleCookie chapter 11 . 8/28/2018
Loving it great story, it guess it’s kind of at an end wish it had more tho
mandyg67 chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Wonderful story! I very much enjoyed the Cristina-Mark relationship, and it's nice to see the story end on such a hopeful note.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
So, I'm going through this phase, which I'm not sure actually warrants to be calles an actual phase- but, I've been going through some of my favorite MerDer fics and rereading them, you know, to remind myself of the amazing OTP they are, despite their untimely demise in canon. So, what my point is- is there a chance that you may continue this? I love the whole season 3-4 character development going on here and I would love to see it through to the metaphorical Cinderella's castle.

By the way, hi- I'm Mayee. Just thought you'd be more inclined to consider my request if you knew my name.

(Reading Dignity is crushing my heart of hearts but I love your writing so I'm sticking with it, and trying to get by through reading your other hopeful fics - at least ones that already are in that category. :) )
klaklak2 chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Oh this story is so great! Please continue it!
Aisucold chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I want to cry for this unfinished piece of literature
Athena13 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
This is a really great story. I really wish you would finish it. I would love to read it.
mollyisfast chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
I just stumbled upon this wonderful story and am so happy I've found your writing. I love this story. Love how Meredith and Derek are talking. Really talking. I love that Alex is getting Meredith to try with Lexie. I love whatever it is that Christina has going on with Mark. Love her conversations with Derek. It's all wonderful. And I know it's been years since you updated, but I hope you'll come back to it.
jadefire1 chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Wow, I just came across this story and really love it! I know it's been a while, but any chance it will be continued?
CileSuns92 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
What happened to this wonderfully amazing story? I know I'm a bit late in asking for that, kind of a lot late, but is there ever going to be an end for this? I really liked how you made all the characters interact, the way Derek is so self-conscious when Mark talks to him or how Cristina is wallowing in her pity and at the same time she's able to help Meredith, and viceversa how Meredith wants to help her. I loved your potraying of Alex and the fact you made him push Mer to a serious sorta-relationship with Lexie, i never understood why they just dropped the whole thing after a while.

Anyway, this are my thoughts in the open. It was an amazing story and remember that if you would ever write more of this, I'll be here reading!
Laineyvb131 chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I just read this story and LOVED it! I don't know if you're still getting reviews, or still writing.. or if this is finished... but KEEP WRITING! :) I'm going to go read more of your stuff now.
foolthequeen chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I really wish you would come back to this, even if it's only to wrap it up.
Harmonyofbrains chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
any chance of an update?
Alice chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Wow. This is amazing!

I think it is very realistic, how they are growing their relationship slowly, tiptoeing around each other, slowly opening up, learning how to communicate.

It is beautiful and interesting to watch this journey, instead of everything magically being perfect.

There were also numerous insightful observations about the characters and their relationships, you really know how to get in their heads.
Lady Nuit chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
I have to be honest my favorite character is Christina. ;op I hope she has more moments with Mark. They make a great pairing i hope it is not crack soon and becomes cannon. ;op UPDATE SOON! HAPPY NEW YEAR.