Reviews for Lady Knight Continued
LadyMeg chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
OMG! I freaking love this! So sweet! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! You ship all my favourite Pairings! :D I love this so much!
WarriorKnight chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Brillant D I love this piece.

Keep writing!

Sincerely,

~WarriorKnght~
Maira the Panda chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Very good. I'm impressed.
a matter of love and fantasy chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Loved it!
A Quiet Chaos chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
This was great! It was totally plausible, and I enjoyed it immensely!
sam chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
i loved it. i want to read more
humanthesaurus chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Rauol doesn't drink, remember?
humanthesaurus chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
well, I like it anyway.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
well, I'm glad you continued it! this is good.
pakichick00 chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
that was amazingly well written. so Dom ended up quitting the Own?
xxravenwingxx chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Very nice story. :) My sole complaint would be that it gets a tiny bit wordy and confusing to follow in spots, but really I'm mentioning it just because i hate to give a review without something to improve on. ;) You did a fabulous job with the plot. It was similar to whats been done before, but with enough differences and in your own style so that it works well. You did a good job keeping Kel and Dom in character as well. So thank you for this, and keep up the good work!
TheDifferenceofWolves chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
This is a fantastic story. Brilliant, I don't find many like this on fanfiction. Your writing really spoke to me, and actually made sense through descriptions of feelings. Wonderful! Keep going!
SpecialAgentC chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
This is really good. For a fanfiction this is VERY good. I there a sequel? It's ok if there's not. Yay, for Kel and Dom, they're so cool. Tammy rox!
PuppyBekaCooper chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
My best friend Sarah, a.k.a Rowan Hood of the Rowan wood died last night, we thank you for the joy your stories brought her, she was 14. We could never repay you for the joy you brought her while she was sick.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
boo! i hate when dom has to quit the own to marry kel! i mean come on! they are high ranking warriors, they should be able to marry without consequence!

this was an amazing story! i am sad to see it end!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »