Reviews for Lolita in Love
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Please come back and finish this! I want them to meet again, this time with Hinata actually seeing him. I want to know how they'd react. Will she ignore him? Will he apologise? Try to win her back? Surely Sasuke can't give up that easily? What about the song he wrote for her? I so badly want to see him grovel and suffer more.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
Yes! Sasuke getting his comeuppance was totally awesome. His jealousy and fury at seeing Hinata with kakashi was fantastic! Suck it Sasuke. I hope he lives in regret forever, never able to let go of his love for her. God I'm sick. But the bastard deserves to pine for Hinata for eternity.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
That chapter was just perfection! I love how kakashi treats Hinata, especially after stupid Sasuke was so dismissive of all of her concerns and feelings.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Oh boy, that was one hell of a lemon! You're a freakin genius!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
Sasuke you bastard! Why didn't you believe and support your girlfriend? You should know her better and that's why you lost her.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
Dammit, I was hoping for some SasuHina smut but bloody Karin had to ruin it! Can't wait for the kakahina lemons! Soon please?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Sakura and kabuto? Hahaha, I like it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Sasuke is a fool and as much as I want to feel sorry for him, I'm too pissed. Man you're a great writer! You make the readers feel so much emotion!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
That hint of nejihina was very hot. But Sasuke is starting to piss me off. I hope he suffers when he loses Hinata.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
I love this! I hope Sasuke does not cheat on Hinata with slut face Karin or he is so dead to me.
SahelTheWaltzingDinosaur chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
I like this story a lot it's really good, but I know I only stay for the tiny hope of sasuhina.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
It's sad that you won't update, this is really good. Although I'm not supportive of this kind of relationship in real life, it's a guilty pleasure in fiction.

Sasuke screwed up royally by platonically cheating and neglecting Hinata and frankly I don't see why she should take him back, regardless of how much he repents (which adds up to nothing so far - beating up Kakashi does more for his own caveman ego than it does for Hina). Yes, Karin's a manipulative bitch, but he didn't have to play into her trap - he had a choice and he made it. Clearly at some point he valued spending time with Karin more than his own girlfriend. To be honest I can't stand it when some reviewers put all the blame on Karin and make excuses for Sasuke - it's like those people, who think men can't control their own sexuality.

Kakashi's proven to be the better man so far with the glaring exception of when he used Hinata as a fuckdoll after his fight with Sasuke. What I do hope is that he's serious about this. Knowing that Hinata is so young, emotionally fragile and has many experiences of neglect and abandonment, he should really have been more careful and sorted out his own feelings before engaging her in a undefined relationship. If he breaks her heart now, I'm afraid I'll never be able to consider him decent for Hina again, and poor Hina might end up suicidal.

Your English is good enough, but could use some brushing up and more thorough proofreading, a beta might help you.

As for the lemons, I see nothing wrong with smut and you write it well. I would advice, though, that you try and balance it out with romantic or everyday scenes (like the trip to Kakashi's hometown) - that way it won't make it seem like their whole relationship is based just on physical attraction, unless that's the way you want to go (in that case I'm afraid Hinata's in for some heartbreak).

Might I also suggest that you give a link to Hinata's outfits (unless they're your own creations) - I'd love to see what they actually look like.

The last chapter was a bit of a filler (but lovely nonetheless), so I'm not sure yet where we're heading plotwise. As I see it you have three ways this story could go: the couple facing opposition from society, Sasuke and Hinata's family (Hiashi would clearly favor Sasuke), Kakashi breaking Hinata's heart because he's afraid of commitment/judgement/love (I really would hate that direction, as I stated above) or a mixture of both. Who knows, you migh surprise us and she ends up with Guy ;)

I hope you can "get your groove back" and finish this - the world needs more KakaHina.
anonnie chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I'm a little late to the party I know. I read it all in one sitting.

But this was so good and hawt. First time reading this pairing too. Kakashi, very noice.

Sasu my naive innocent baby! (I see in your profile you have sasuhina, hmmm. Oh yes!)

Is it too late to ask for updates? Please?
ecy chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
i hope you continue this story
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
I like it! I love KakaHina... dangerously xD They look so perfect together! And the idea of a sexy photographer with a way too cute lolita is really appealing! I love the way you've developed their relationship :D
It's not confusing at all, don't worry.
And OMG! the ending of this last chapter was really strong... just the image of them being photographed in such an intimate moment... oh, God.
I want to believe you're still writing about them.
I'll be waiting for that update :)
Take care and good luck!