Reviews for The Dating Game
esdrftghbjnkm chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Hahahahhahahahahaha

You know I took a little time to realize taht Sakura ia Mai XD Good idea, this scene XDD Very good XD hahahahahahahahha

Oh and Karin and Naruto, would never saw that coming... worst Karin being a good girl! WOW XDD

Thought I like it, really...And shikamaru being chased by FOUR girls, liked either! XD

really, oh I hope he'll end up with Ino! x3

I want to read more ItachixSakura stuff, and please oh please make sasuke realize soon! XD
inu-babygirl chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
First of al let me say it was to long

yes the wait was way to long let me just sya i almost drowned in my bordom beacause u guyts didn't up-dte so please don't take so long next time.

NOW to the god part please this ch. was like SUPERDOOPERHUMONGUSGOD it was so funny the whole "i was scratching her itch" muhahahahhahhahahahah pleasew up-dte asap muahahahahhahahah and the whole karin defending sakura in a indirect kinda way was just great aw por sak she tired and smexy ita is their to help muhahahahhahah please upte and stupid sasuke LEARN MR. smexy LEARN K LUV YA INU
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
- The Shikamaru thing was AMAZING, and it kindareally inspired me, because you're both lame, amazing writers. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE A SHIKASAKU TOGETHER.

- Sasuke is a MORON, and he better start figuring this out. How long is this going to be?

- I love Itachi. I always will. And excuse me, but this?:

This is SEXUAL HARASSMENT! her inner self screamed loudly. I DEMAND HE BE CHAINED UP AND… And… Oh. Wow. Itachi in chains. Now that would be a pretty sight.

EXCELLENT STUFF.

- Shikamaru pimp and I love it.

- I like Karin in this. I'm not too into the Naru/Karin thing, but you guys made it work. So now she could have some sort of role BEYOND EV1L H03

All in all, amazing stuff. Hopefully we'll see more of the project next week? D
animal.cracker.assassinator chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
lmao! i liked the ending...it was ahh-mazing. shika's pretty funny too, but sasuke is the funniest. can't wait to see what happens, and who notices first the sasuke is kyo, itachi is hiroshi and sakura is mai...i was almost waiting for karin to figure that out in the middle of her rant. who knows? maybe naruto will be the first to figure it out...or not.

Jam :P
nickygirl chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
haha. i loved karin's ranting at the ending. very nice.
ihearttoast09 chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
haha Narmuffin! That fucking made me laugh for at LEAST five minutes straight!

"Kyo" IS a moron! Stupid Sasuke...

Great Chapter guys! I'VE MISSED YOU! And your story XD

Update Soon!

ihearttoast09
SunnyHinata chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Four months? Seriously? I doesn't seem like it's been that long, cause I can still remember the story line. But, awesome update, really.
Tsiuq chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
I laughed so hard at shikamaru. I love that guy.

... pimp. classic.
silver replies chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
XD I actually like Karin in this story! :( Poor Sakura.
popochi-chan chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
know what? for once...i was cheering for Karin:)) I mean...she did have a point and that's exactly what Sakura was feeling even though KArin is clueless about it. But still...yeah. Anyway! Absolute fabulous, amazing, great and the list goes on...story! Please update soon! :D
Neon Dawn chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
cute. i loved karins double meaning... :D Continue REALLY soon! It's really good.
bell.esque chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
daksfj;aldkj

BRILLIANT GUYS.

AS ALWAYS.

I really love Karin in this story. :D She's sort of really nice. In a subtle way.

[She called Sasuke a moron (indirectly).]
Livvy22 chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
you rock! Update again soon, this story is amazing!
ctrl aika chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
yeH...4 months..

FINALLY, OMG WTH KARIN AND NARUTO? WHADDA BOUT HINATA?

OMFG UPDATE SOON.

xx
Neitzarr chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
He is so dense. Seriously.

Karin even tried to explain it.

I had to re read the whole thing, I forgot what was going on. But twas a long chapter. XD

Aww Shikamaru is so sweet, in a weird way. Cant wait to read more! :)
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »