Reviews for What Kind of Hero Are You, Anyway?
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 4/22
Okay, that was stupid.
Moblin chapter 1 . 2/8
Burp
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ohmygoodness! That is so evil! He ate him! The Moblin actually ATE HIM!
Oh...that was funny. So good. Link just wanted directions, and it's people like Dennis that make men not want to ask for directions anymore...they now prefere maps. :D

Oh, I forgot how the summary said it was a reference to Monty Python, and I myself thought that it was very similar. Wow, good job on this.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hilarious!
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Pretty cool.
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That, was quite amusing. The twist at the end was particularly good.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OH. MY. GOD. I love Monty Python, and I love Zelda, and this is a PERFECT combination.

I loved how Dennis cast doubts on Link's sexuality. _ It made me giggle.
Derriwynn chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Marry me. MARRY ME NOW.

Sorry, I had to say it. I LOVE THIS BEYOND WORDS! Once again, sir, you had me in stitches.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
It's true, the world is better off without some people. And guys like that are at the top of most peoples lips, right after lawers. Or was it before? I can never remember.
Dwimor Bispell chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Well, I think it's safe to say I've found new material with which to amuse myself on dreary days - a superb example of well-constructed parody that brings a chuckle out with each re-read.

A hearty well done to you for that, and also for the selective cherry-picking/paraphrasing of all the best quotes from the original scene - the 'knife out a dead bear's arse' line was a laugh-out-loud highlight. The exclusion of the second peasant ("Dennis! There's some lovely filth down 'ere!") was unfortunate, but you can't have everything eh?
7Nayru chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice! I love the variation and the original Monty Python Dialogue. The part about the bear was fantastic. I Loved the ending. Stupid Dennis. XD
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
one word:

lol.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Good story!
Moderntwilight64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
LOL! Too funny! Although I was a tad freaked by the moblin eating Dennis, I love it!