Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
WillTheWatcher chapter 49 . 9/18
Its back! Your back! Kensuke "Plasma Cannons for Hands" Adia is back! YES!
D chapter 49 . 9/18
Ahh the old sadness, in order to protect those you love you have to evolve and in doing so you end up becoming eldritch to them.. Well needs must.

Also this fic aint dead? Yes!
Drakefire chapter 49 . 9/18
Body. Cannot. Handle. This. Much. Epic.
Luxtes chapter 49 . 9/13
Ave Omnissiah, this will finally get finished! HYPE!
BioD43 chapter 1 . 9/12
Hey,
I'm not sure if I ever told you what this story meant to me and you deserve at least that much from me.
This story, in a literal sense, helped me to survive high school. I was despressed, suicidally self-loathing, and anxious. You remade Shinji, who I and others then saw as uselessly the same, and made him awesome. And you did so with a belief in people that I believed in utterly.
You were an inspiration that I could make myself better than I let myself be.
Thank you very much for writing it and thank you very much for deciding to return to it after all this time.
With my lasting gratitude,
Alexander
Mystickenji chapter 49 . 9/11
Thanks so much for the update! Looking forward to the rest
Thoudsands of souls sacrifying themselves to empower a single one?
Shit hasn't got so real since Anatolia in 8000 BC
How to manipulate Gendo 101.
Shinji. Happy. Emotionally happy child.
Cannot compute. could not respond.

Interesting first chapter !
Wow,. Also kudos and thank you for continuing one of my favorite stories.
KuMardagg chapter 49 . 9/7
Christmas came early this year!
I am so glad this story has not been abandoned. However, I am sad it will be concluding. I had hoped it would go on FOREVER.
Barricade chapter 49 . 9/5
The ember of this fic had died, long ago, sputtering into the dark. But no matter. For Bpen still held the candle from which it sprang.
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 9/7
I'm honestly hoping that the Tau get introduced to Shinji at some point... a Tau personality in his head would be... interesting...
I probably said it before. I'll definitely say it again.
This. Story. Is. AWESOME!
All the references, all the crystalized and concentrated AWESOME! injected straight into the reader's bloodstream!
yahuaa chapter 49 . 9/6
An update... from Omniprophet Bhepin?! I'll gladly reread Ave Omnissiah and Glory upon His works.
1,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »