Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Partsu chapter 14 . 5/19
okay that gave me shivers, I was so sold it was the mysterious old guy of ayanami's who Asuka encountered but Kaworu? Brr!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 23 . 5/5
... Epic. No other words necessary to describe it. The scale of what this chapter have literally made needs to be reiterated. A nuke laser spanning half the circumference of the world that split into 60 smaller nuke lasers with only 3 giant magic robots.

Warhammer 40,000's Emperor would be proud, Eldar would gape, Orkz would faint, Chaos gods would be wary, Space Marines would give hugs and Imperial guards would party. Best story in FF (that I have read).
Fundindar chapter 15 . 4/27
Mmmmm, Asuka seems to hold a very Tau viewpoint... which Shinji-sama doesn't like at all...
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 24 . 4/20
I haven't watched Evangelion, nor will I. From all I have heard, it is as dismal as an H. P. Lovecraft story. "Large and terrible things are coming for you. Fight all you will, they are eventually going to get you."

And then there is Brian Lumley writing in Lovecraft's universe. And extraordinary humans are ready to kick ass and knot tentacles when the eldritch abominations arrive. It is something much closer to a fair fight.

So far, you've been pulling a Lumley. Good show, that ape!
Shine McShine chapter 20 . 3/30
This is seriously amazing. I mean wow. i have never read anything so insane and ambitious and entertaining. This is why fan fiction exists and I pray to the God-Emperor himself that your beacon of awesome doesn't lapse not until your great work is done.
Exodite chapter 1 . 2/26
Even Spess Muhreens are quoting Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!
He just became that much more awesome.
Gendo's reaction just screams
"Okay, I'm sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when suddenly, a bunch of figurines that change my son's outlook on the world forever wash up right where he is. Only a tactical genius could have- CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!"
Also, does Shinji like potato chips for any reason? You know, to throw off suspicion.
MadBob88 chapter 48 . 2/17
THIS is simply the most epic fanfiction story I have every read. I've reread this bad boy more than a couple times over the years and in my mind its simply a classic. I hope to god you finish this amazing story one day so I can print it off and put it on my bookshelf. Please, please do not rewrite this before you finish it. It seems like 90% of people who do this never even get up to the point they left off. Keep up the great work . I hope a new chapter comes out this year
Moot Point chapter 48 . 2/12
This is simply genius.

I... Have no word.
Moot Point chapter 41 . 2/10
I am somehow expecting Mana to say ominously while in the dreadnought, "I am Mana Kirishima, and I shall be your death."

Blessed be the glory of the God Emperor!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 48 . 2/7
For a long time now I have seen this monster of a story floating around the site
I have always thought 'Wow, a 40k story that is almost 800k words..."
I even tried to read it a few times (my record was chapter 11...)
But at that time I had no idea about Evangelion.
Now having seen part of the anime and the first two movies I now understand most of it.
It is now one of my favourite fics ever.
2Lazy2SignUp chapter 37 . 1/31
Did... Did you just reference 'Brave New World' with what the bastard Kaworu said...? Or is it a Tau thing?
HyperCatnip chapter 47 . 2/2
This chapter was also amazing, if a tad GRIMDARK.
However, I'm not complaining. Complaining about grim darkness of future while reading Warhammer40K fic is just wrong.

Still, I want to see more heartwarming moments. More Rei. More Asuka. More "connecting", as Rei chooses to call it. More Raka! Where is Raka when she's needed, damn it? I want to see Asuka's reaction when she finds out Shinji and Ray accidentally sired a daughter while she was away.

Also, the more story progresses, the more time Shinji spends unconscious. It would be wise for him to invest in a Golden Throne.

Aaaand I just noticed Asuka is colored and armed as Khorne berserker.

In conclusion: This is awesome and I need more of it badly! Thanks for writing it and please write more of it!
HyperCatnip chapter 34 . 1/30
This fanfic is absolutely amazing.
It's so addictive it probably should be illegal.
It's funny and epic. It's made of things that original Evangelion lacks.
It's awesome.
I will write proper review when I finish reading it.

For this chapter: so Sayuri is somewhere there too? Awesome!
(Also, everyone, read Genkyouien! It''s incredibly funny!)
Woot chapter 24 . 1/25
Get rekt, Gendouche. Get rekt.
Speculation chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
Chapter 35: The one who control Unit Four may be the original NGE's Shinji Ikari.
- It can copy moves from 40k Shinji.
- 40k Shinji came to original NGE universe - it is possibly an illusion, but it means that the Angel can replicate a persona of Shinji from that universe.
- It is consistent with the them of the arc - The Angels fear 40k Shinji and want to know about his power.
- Unit Four performed inconsistently - It fight on equals footing with the team in some instance, get thrashed around in other. Coincident much?
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »