Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Beowolfalien chapter 1 . 7/17
This was the single most amazing first chapter of a story that I have ever read.
PervyPanda chapter 1 . 7/10
THAT, was one of the greatest prologues I've ever read.
Lord Xaos chapter 49 . 6/20
Well, shut my mouth WIDE open. I just decided to check up on this fic for shits and giggles, and you actually updated!

So, Shinji, my man, what's on the agenda tod-

Shinji: "World Domination at LAST..." *creepy smile*

...you know, I'd actually prefer for you to just have an apotheosis so that I could actually describe what's going on to the rest of the class...
ziwi chapter 49 . 6/8
Oh god, this story is even more confusing then the original
Hey, they should make a show based of this
delta4phoenix chapter 1 . 5/2
So, before I read this, I just wanted to state that I know exactly zilch about 40K. So, that is going to be interesting for me.
lunaman223 chapter 16 . 4/5
Is this dead?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/30
Saw this referenced on Spacebattles, so now I'm here to read abo-

"Titans in the bushes"

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Seeking Professional Help chapter 49 . 2/2
I really love this story.

I have very recently read up on Warhammer 40k law and found that I like it, but this story was my first encounter with 40k. I can remember reading it years ago when I didn't have knowledge of the 40k universe and still found it awesome.

I am a bit sad to see it ending soon, but I do think it is time. That way you can focus on other stories.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 7 . 1/30
yup everyone is crazy
MOR the Divine Being chapter 7 . 1/30
Suddenly the writing style became weird
jadesteele chapter 49 . 1/27
i should have seen this coming... an ORK quoting (or possibly paraphrasing) KAMINA !?
RealRemainder chapter 11 . 1/15
HOLY SHIT REI! HOLY SHIT ASUKA!

I did not see that coming. I'm not saying anything else because of spoilers but still.

Also, I hope you stopped spelling Asuka's name like you did in this chapter... Still trying to catch up.
RealRemainder chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Augh, not only has the format changed, Misato doesn't just go around calling her boss an asshole... Nice how Shinji prediction came true though.

Still trying to catch up.
RealRemainder chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
-THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW

LOL alien penpen in the Omake. Anyway, glad you added and fixed things in the chapters. I now stand a little closer to being caught up. I expect this will update again soon if the story is really resuming.

May the muses inspire you always.
1,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »