Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Re Fenrir chapter 2 . 10/14
this.. is really good
ive never seen evangelion before at all, and only am somewhat knowledgable in warhammer 40k, and thought it was Shinji being reincarnated into warhammer.. But no, its more unique than that. Maybe even more interesting in a way. Imma binge read this story, and I hope that it keeps my interest. I looked at your other stories and their summaries dont catch the interest I have for something like this.

Bottoms Up
Shoytahn chapter 8 . 9/21
Shinji is definitely a Stu.
Shoytahn chapter 7 . 9/21
Getting over the top. A sniper fight doesn't seem like the time to have the ultimate badass moment.
Shoytahn chapter 5 . 9/21
I don't get it. In the first half he was running away like a pussy. Then in the second half he turns into this super competant motivational badass. Is he faking it?
Shoytahn chapter 4 . 9/21
Damn he's such a white knight. Blood for the blood gods!
Shoytahn chapter 3 . 9/21
This guy is a freaking crazy ass white knight.
Shoytahn chapter 2 . 9/21
Good he's not much of a pussy.
Shoytahn chapter 1 . 9/21
God damn that's nice origin story. Didn't like the future sight crap but man that was good.
SnapDragon21 chapter 49 . 9/18
MOOAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!.!.!
Just like Waaaagh! but better, this one can -sometimes- give you chapters.
Well anyways, I'm going back to the start. This masterpiece bears repeating... I'm going back now... Cya

~Snappy~
You've made a deep psychological show with rich writing into a glorified curbstomp for dishonor your dishonor Hideaki Anno and most of all,you disrespect the Emperor which makes you a heretic.
Siriusly Grim chapter 49 . 9/11
So, it's been a year since last update. When can we expect more, cause I just spent the last week re-reading and I would love to see the conclusion.
Rodenmar chapter 1 . 9/3
Fuckin chills, holy shut fuck this is so well writtened!
Gendo needs percussive maintenance
The130thunit chapter 26 . 7/22
Oh mah gawd!
Dat “mebe” hah me clutchn me sides n pain biggy
Grat zie
Beowolfalien chapter 1 . 7/17
This was the single most amazing first chapter of a story that I have ever read.
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »