Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Seeking Professional Help chapter 49 . 2/2
I really love this story.

I have very recently read up on Warhammer 40k law and found that I like it, but this story was my first encounter with 40k. I can remember reading it years ago when I didn't have knowledge of the 40k universe and still found it awesome.

I am a bit sad to see it ending soon, but I do think it is time. That way you can focus on other stories.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 7 . 1/30
yup everyone is crazy
MOR the Divine Being chapter 7 . 1/30
Suddenly the writing style became weird
jadesteele chapter 49 . 1/27
i should have seen this coming... an ORK quoting (or possibly paraphrasing) KAMINA !?
RealRemainder chapter 11 . 1/15

I did not see that coming. I'm not saying anything else because of spoilers but still.

Also, I hope you stopped spelling Asuka's name like you did in this chapter... Still trying to catch up.
RealRemainder chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Augh, not only has the format changed, Misato doesn't just go around calling her boss an asshole... Nice how Shinji prediction came true though.

Still trying to catch up.
RealRemainder chapter 5 . 12/26/2017

LOL alien penpen in the Omake. Anyway, glad you added and fixed things in the chapters. I now stand a little closer to being caught up. I expect this will update again soon if the story is really resuming.

May the muses inspire you always.
RealRemainder chapter 3 . 12/24/2017

I found this some time ago thanks to TV tropes, but I turned away from it because of the text format from chapter 3 foraward and because this story seemed dead.

And now it's resuming... I guess I can try at least catching up since it is a very interesting premisse (Shinji and Imaginary friends).
sonic chapter 49 . 12/14/2017
I liked the chapter!
Bananabella chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
I thought he was a tau and threw up in my mouth a little
Cerberusx chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
As soon as you described the Angelspawn, I knew they were Shriekers, from Tremors.
The Unplanner chapter 28 . 11/26/2017
I discovered this fanfic ages ago on TV Tropes, but I only started actually reading it a couple weeks ago. What a poor, deprived existence I have led for those decades...!

The whole work is peppered with typos, but nothing bad enough to destroy comprehension. I love the sincerely overdramatic tone of everything Shinji does; Rei Ayanami: Orky Superheroine (Waaagh.); Agents J and K, Da Boyz, and all the other quirky side characters! I have trouble keeping all the names straight, though.

And in case the chapter number didn't tip you off, I'm still only a little over halfway done reading this! Already I bore witness to Shinji Ikari starting a cult, exorcising the demons of untidiness from Misato's apartment, hailing Emperor Pen-Pen, slaying loads of Angels and at least one daemon, catching a nuke in his Eva's freakin' hand and projecting the explosion into space, serial escalation of the previous feat to creat a homing nuke laser, and dueling psychic Buddhist Jedis armed with spear and magic helmet, just to name a few highlights. In my opinion, every work of fiction should have at least one ridiculously awesome moment like those. Per chapter, preferably. Just like this!

It seems like the Farseer and the Space Marine are Shinji's inner Gendo, while Da Warboss and the CHAOS MARINE are his inner Simon the Digger. Only a perfect fusion of those two diametrically opposed archetypes could save an Earth as effed up as the world of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Now Shinji seems to be going to Egypt to investigate the artifact he just found. ...Because that is what people do when they are plot-important. They go to Egypt.

Onward to glory!
Ancalador chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
You know, I originally read this story back when it was first posted, chapter by chapter. Since then, I have read through it twice more, with this being my forth read through. In that time it has never stopped amusing me that Tabris follows the ideals of the fucking Tau.

I mean seriously, it hits me in the face when he first mentioned the gods damned 'Greater Good', and I can't stop face palming every time he shows up.
sonic chapter 49 . 11/16/2017