Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Parks98 chapter 15 . 2/19
...Gosh damn it clueless.

Anyway I'm really happy that we got some epic machine spirit moment since the last 2-3 chapters felt a little lacking compared to the earlier ones. Bring back the Gurren Lagann epic speechs of badass and the wonderous machine spirits and I will be happy
Parks98 chapter 14 . 2/18
FUCK XENO! I hate that manipulative passive piece of shit! Fucker just waltz right into peoples life when they are at their worse and tries to "comfort" them when in reality he's just using them. Fuck him, his greater good and someone give us the badass Asuka we all know she can be. The firey red head who was able to fight against like 7 eva
Parks98 chapter 13 . 2/18
Damn it I really want that movie to be an actual thing. Maybe a fan film by someone? Actually if it was an actual anime that would be great.
Parks98 chapter 12 . 2/18
Honestly I find that Asuka is the most interesting character in Evangelion if only because of how it seems she has the most trauma. Yeah sure she can be a bitch and arrogant but she does have a point with her being able to pilot an alien cyborg (since when you think about it that is what an Eva is) and all.
Parks98 chapter 11 . 2/18
...They're gonna bang eventually aren't they? I mean sure they may be 14 years old but damn it this is a confident shinji who would equally take on Asuka's advances.
Parks98 chapter 10 . 2/18
HOLY. SHIT.
I just...I- what the fuck!? I mean really this is literally some L, Lelouch vi Britannia and main shonen character wtf greatness. We are only on chapter 10 yet now Shinji, a competent charismatic and down right chilling Shinji basically knows everything. Kinda scared what's going to happen when he finds out that his moms soul is in an Eva
Parks98 chapter 7 . 2/18
And now I remember why the cult mechanicus is the best religion in Warhammer
Parks98 chapter 6 . 2/18
HA I FUCKING KNEW IT! Those pointy eared bastards are massive perverts! There is now way the race that repopulated the entire galaxy twice, murder fucked each other to the point that a chaos god was produced from the sheer degree of blood, semen and massive amount of drugs. Oh and two words. DARK. ELDAR!
ebbuu chapter 2 . 1/20
lmao why did he drink blood, to look badass? sign me up lol
Jatok chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Sounds cool. Tbh im not familiar with either game/show but i'm excited to read this.
Austyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Got to say i found the idea of this confusing at 1st but after read the 1st chapter i got to say love it
D chapter 48 . 8/19/2016
"story halted see remaster"
"...nooo... ,nooooooOOOOOOO, 'deep breath' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Muscles flex all over D's body and his hair starts to point upwards, as his frame shakes to contain the power the realization that he will have to wait half a decade for the remaster to reach an equivalent point in order to finally see what happens afterwards shatters his restraint "GRAAAAHHHH"
The power explodes outwards obliterating everything and leaving only a wasteland in the previously lash review continent with only a solitary golden haired entity floating in the middle and the radiant glow as the only light source and sound.
Understanding that no more chapters will appear to sate his lust he lets go of all restrains and the planet is shattered, as an even more demonic glowing muscle entity flies into intergalactic space a single tear floats down his face, the last freezing remnant of his humanity...

So yeah a pit peeved about it but what can you do, hope the above made you crack a smile. If you are curious the inspiration was some amalgam of Broly and Jinpachi's ending from tekken 5.

Anyway damn it man, you reck't us from the back door without lube, at least start uploading the remastered version. Its bad enough being left with such a massive case of blue balls...
Cal reflector chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
That was fun! The combat was gripping, and I'm glad to see the Four Figures stayed with Shinji (rather than fading away like childhood imaginary friends), even manifesting more clearly as his mind interfaces with Unit 01. They really are a part of him, and seeing him unconsciously adopt their voice is fun.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
That was awesome, in length and depth. I could really feel your love for the Warhammer 40K lore, and what started as a silly premise turned into something really great. The four figures and the combined influence their voices had on Shinji's development was fascinating and engrossing. You also did a great job portraying the environment, the atmospherics and Shinji's turbulent thoughts and emotions.
AgainstAuthority chapter 29 . 7/8/2016
Reading that dalai lama shit was like watching the star wars holiday special. Holy shit I'm glad it's over.
1,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »