Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Hnbutt chapter 52 . 4/8
This started as crack, and ended as crack. But damn what a good crack it was.
Gabrote42 chapter 14 . 1/28
Tau Kaworu engaging in shameless blackrom shipping while disguising his blood? Never thought I'd see it XDDDD
Gabrote42 chapter 6 . 1/27
I am flabbergasted and almost speechless about how I missed such a diamond of a fanfic, but I do wantto day that using yhe one to ten scale there was genius. Everything unique about this fic is pute genius. 8/10 already. LOVE IT!
Houseoftards chapter 46 . 12/8/2023
The First 45 chapters need to be gone threw again. It seems your spacing inbetween sentences is VERY bungled.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2023
"Dammit, we look like a sentai team!" he complained. "Why does she get to be red?
Why do I have to get the gender-neutral color?" Everyone looked at him; oddly. Fine.
I retract the question."

oh right, androg kensuke lol
wonder why this isn't bigger of a joke? or is GUNSUKE overshadowing?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2023
The only real change was that the rocket pods were taken out and replaced with a...
chin-mounted defense cannon, taken right out from an AEGIS Cruiser

...wait what chin mounted phalanx?
Neat!

...i want my lasguns though...
maskedkeeper chapter 1 . 7/18/2023
weird beginning ,but damn it was nice to see him have a good uncle and Aunt. Plus the boyz be fun, now to find out if he is crazy or not
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 1 . 6/20/2023
I can't get past this first chapter, sorry. I gave it a good try, but drama is hard to parse when the tense and perspective can't stay glued to one person. It's Shinji's POV, then it's his verbally abusive not-mother screaming at the ten year old POV, then it's his not-father thinking POV, etc.

Angst already uses up patience, the rest just makes it worse.
anon chapter 41 . 6/13/2023
I am giving up. It was great before the timeskip, things I disliked could have been explained or a setup for what comes later. After the timeskip it's just...wow. Like you are intentionally trying to destroy everything you created before. There is zero weight given to anything that is introduced, and what was there before is forgotten. I should have seen the writtings on the wall, but I held hope that it would all come together in the end. For that same reason I plowed through until here, but not anymore. This is no longer a story but a stream of consciousness of a 12 year old who watched too many epilepsy inducing AMVs while high on sugar. Others might cum at the mention of a T-rex with lightsabers for hands and jackhammers for feet, but I would like that creature to be more than a surface level spectacle, one that could be removed from the story without any loss. That is what kills me inside, enough to write this: It had potential, but everything of worth was replaced with a cheap lightshow.
If you started this fanfic with everything post-timeskip, I could have easily dropped it chapter 1, knowing it's not my thing and be done with it, but you suckered me into having hope. Giving a bit of joy to get me hooked then pounded my ass with a metal rod. I will just pretend this fic ended many chapters ago, Shinji pummeled ass of everyone else(some literally) , and pray to God I forget everything I have read after the timeskip.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2023
If this were a film, it would be great to make that way the four main figurines popped up full size as they would be in real life. It would be hilarious, yet horrifying when there is a 7 to 8 foot tall Ultramarine looming over Shinji, comforting him.
raydeisega chapter 1 . 5/1/2023
Ngl until half way through this chapter i thought I was reading about the shinji from fate and was looking forward to crazy magi-tech lazer weapons and chain swords being used against servants and other such shenanigans this is still good so far but my disappointment is immeasurable
guestinstor chapter 52 . 2/12/2023
Holy shit was this entire thing a stupid fucking shit show of trying to be edgy and rule or cool but failing so hard you ass rapes yourself in the process.

Any new readers be warned, it is a crack. There I'd hardly ever any logic or explanations. Worse it is bad crack, not amusing, not cool and not even interesting.

It is a epic of pain to slog through this wet shit storm of a story.
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 2/9/2023
Cosmos2001 is a weak minded individual, don't listen to em and keep it real.
Pachu72lee chapter 35 . 1/6/2023
Ok yea the beginning of the story is great and all but now there's less 40k later on the story like where are the figure they come out like every so often now
Clone chapter 52 . 9/4/2022
Dear Charles Bhepin,
I love this story, truly. So I have to ask. Can you Please Update this Masterpiece of Fanfiction? it has been 3 Years since a posting has be made. I don't know why you have not, but please do.
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »