Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
Another awesome chapter! The integration between the two genres seem, to me, to be well-nigh seamless. Keep up the good work!
Cant Namemyself chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
woaho!GO FORWARD AT INFINTE SPEED! YEAH!
kaworu-kun chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
I just noticed. All these Gurren Lagaan references might be cool, but they might foreshadow something.

IF YOU MAKE SHINJI PULL A KAMINA, I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN.

Or, maybe not. Hot, hot, yuri Rei on Rei... No. Just don't kill him. If someone has to die, make it meaningful, ok?

Rock the fuck on! Pierce the heavens with your drill!

P.S:"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

"S-sorry sempai."

I lol'd.
MyLittlePwnies chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
w0, update! Excellent as usual, Shinji's machinations are slowly coming together. The next chapter will have Shinji's first defeat I'm guessing :(. Hail Principio Eternus! This is the only fanfic that has me constantly checking my rss feeds every 10 minutes :E, haven't felt or cackled so much since Gurren Lagann.
Utgaardsloke chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
Loving your work, man. That scene were shinji one-ups kaij about sleeping with misato is just pure gold!
Richard Caine chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
Let me preface with the following.

"I'm a gonna put yer head roight a top o' me pointy stick. That's a honor, that is."

Thank you Gorgutz.

Sir, I must thank you. This is the first Eva fic I've read in literally years that I've actually been cackling to myself, waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.

I'm amazed to say it, but you managed to pique my interest in the entire genre again.

Of course, Rei going on her WAGH around town was great.

I'm also interested to see if your story will end much like the council at the beginning of the Inquisitor Book.

"Should we retrieve Shinji from the EVA? I have done the calculation, I know it is possible."

-Asuka

"It is too late, they have already begun to worship him as a savior and god. If we retrieve him, it will merely set the world to civil war again. That, we could never survive. It is best if we leave things as they are. Lessened, but surviving."

-Hikari

Of course, who know's who'd win the argument. Maybe the Asuka faction would win in your world, where the Horaki argument won in 40K.

You do a very good job in your work of showing just how close to irreprable insanity the players are still, a hallmark of any good Eva fic. That is what keeps it from being a Shinji Stu. He kind of is f-ed in the head. Other than a few spelling errors, I have actually precious few quibbles with your work; and that could be fixed by a beta of some kind.

Also, there is the lingering feeling in your work that Shinji may still fail, despite his good works. This I like a great deal. Just don't pull an Ano; have his sacrifice mean something. It could be great and terrible (in the awe inspiring meaning of the word), but make it epic.

I have every confidence, based on your work so far, that you'll be able, willing, and likely planning, to do it.

So I leave you with my final thoughts.

"Now dis looks loikez we gotz a right and propa...

WAGH!"

-Warboss Gorgutz
MisterTabi chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
I wonder just why I didn't see this story before...The Rei thing near the end was kinda of disturbing.

Please tell me when you're updating!
MisterTabi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Cant Namemyself chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Gendo just got Gendowned!
Evil Midnight Lurker chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
"Who the hell do you think we are?"

Been viewing a little Gurren Lagann on the side? :)
Lord of Daemons chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Once again an amazing job but I'm confused are their 2 Reis active? Or is it just one? PLZ update quick!
Blue Bragon chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Please update.. No words describe the sheer awesomeness and pure win of this..

It sthe epitome of GAR!

Please update !
Rc1212 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Great chapter! Geuss Reis still there eh?
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Oh my GOSH! This chapter kicked ass! I hope that Warboss helps Rei get her memories/soul back. ::chuckles:: A scene similar to what TJGI described would sure fry the short hairies on Gendo's genitals, that's for sure! ::cackles evilly::

I can hardly WAIT for the next chapter!

And Asuka needs a good, swift, HARD kick in the ass! ::nods firmly::
Buttprobe69 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
A most excelent save. I was really worried as to what would be done with Rei, you did not disappoint.I re-read Chapter11 and then read was like being kicked in the nuts by a good friend, at first you want to kill him but then he buys you a drink and all is right with the world.

Some of the scenes were not quite as detailed as in past chapters. That is not really a bad thing. There was a lot going on and too many descriptive details would have hurt the pace. Oh, I laughed my ass off when Toji Pwned Kaji's totally ROCKED! Toji and Kensuke were badass in a good way.

By all means is my faith restored.
2,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 135 .. Last Next »