Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
michael68 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What happened with Shinji's uncle making copies of his old Warhammer 40k book? If a simple trading card game is so popular, think of how the imagination-deprived masses will react to such a vibrant campaign setting.

P.S. What are the Warboss, Farseer, etc.? Are they mental constructs? Are they archetypes given sentience like Carl Jung hypothesized? Do they possess a life and soul of their own?
Daito-san chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Oh wow... It was a great pleasure to read your work... May I ask: are you good in description of slow, painful deaths? Nah, okay, wishing death leads to Chaos. How about to make Gendo cordial whimpering for mercy? Making him suffer psychologically, at least, with his one weak point. His dreams.
Rc1212 chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Will Rei be back to her old self?

Great chapter bye the way!
Blue Bragon chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Awesome... This is incredible...

Hope you update!

Still Why you killed Rei,. Why... well I hope to see how this goes... (What about Kaworu? Wl he be Shinji's Friend)
Josephus Prime chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
hahaha! Eldar freakout! LOL update soon!
Cant Namemyself chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
*picks up banner* Come on BOYZ! DO YA WANTA LIVFE FOREVER! WAGH!*leads charge of Chaoz, IG, Marine, Eldar, Tau(come onm! get some tau!), Ork fan-boyz into your house* He's gonna write that next chapter or we gon make him!
CJNyfalt chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
"He looked at the display and made sure to delete the past two weeks of memory."

Too bad for Gendo, the memories had already been uploaded into the clones.
Lord of Daemons chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
This fic's gets more awesome with every chapter! Update quick PLZ!
ariel stormcloud chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
great story
Remixer chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Oh Gendo this .

Please make him pay in the next chapter.

Let's see how Asuka fights with a WH40K nerd on board
theclerk2 chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
And Asuka makes her debut. She is so getting the Eldar farseer, their personailtys would make for good companionship

Hope to see more.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
Well I'm done for this chapter after you killed Rei.

BLOODY HELL!

It was too perfect . That's why I hate it! .

Damn it, she should have seen it! She should have had a sliver of her AT-Field raised at all times during that encounter! Wahh! All of Shinji's hard-work, WASTED!

Although the fact that 'Ere we go! was still in her room, it might help, but man...this bloody sucks .

Two weeks...was that pre or post 5th angel battle or giving of the books?
kaworu-kun chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
Holy. Friggin'. Rape.

This has to be one of the most EPIC pieces of work I have ever read.

This kicks the 5HIT out of LOTR.

The feeling of GAR surpasses that of Kamina-sama.

Shinji is a friggin' LORD.

OoC can go and eat 5HIT. this is too good to hinge about OoCness.

The SHEER MANLINESS of the naming of Principio Eternus made me want to break out my small Space Marine army and go play aomeone.

You sir, win at LIFE.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
Well, this sounds good. Looks like you're leaning towards Rei in terms of pairings, but it's still too early to call since Asuka has to make her play in terms of appearance and such.

I liked how you were using a shitload of Chaos phrases when he was in his frenzied state before them bastards finally subdued him.

Although yes Shinji's four 'advisers/generals' played a major role while he was growing up and still now, I feel that they need at least a some time in a chapter where there is a good chunk dedicated to them. Maybe some sort of conference between the four of them, and Shinji, and possibly Rei as they plan ahead for future battles. Maybe even do it after Asuka settles in?

Just a suggestion, it's your story.

And one other request: Do and actual warhammer game XD

Let his generals get a chance to lead their armies into mortal combat against one another LOL. Maybe even Shinji vs Rei, with all the other friends watching them play or something of the sort.

And I'm guessing that they would be playing by 3rd Edition rules right? I mean all things considered, 4th Edition is after 20.

Well anyways, that's all from me

May the Emperor's Light Protect

Shran
Barricade chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
One little, Two little, Three little head-splodes.

Four little, Five little, Six litle head-splodes.

Seven little, Eight little, Nine little head-splodes.

Ten big head-splodes all in a row.

Rei as Sanguinas (Angel of Death)...She's falling into the Primarch role nicely. And Maya in a curve-hugging, body-conforming plugsuit. In PVC black no less. Its no wonder that Kensuke had the nosebleed from hell. Many a man would have the same.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »