Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
iamjustanotherguy chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
...i don't know what to say cause this is awesome. words can't describe how much i like this story. i have to thank you for writing this. untill the next chapter. i salute you. i thank you. i just farted. maybe i should have kept that to myself. oh well. may your chapters be long and great. *_*

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

-justanotherguyathiscomputer 4 president

-vote justanotherguyathiscomputer/ The Bunny '08

WE CAN'T WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT CHAPTER, AND WE WANNA HAVE A PARTY IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

( \_/ )

('.')

(")_(")

one bunny

one guy at his computer

two dumba$$es who want to be president.

and we have a middle school education.

well i have a middle school education

the bunny is a professor in some sh*it i forgot.

make that one who wants to be president.

Good night and good luck.

ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

_
Gree chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
You sir are a writing god.

Seriously i want to see more of Shinji's Chaos personality. Maybe he finds a Kharn the Betrayer Figure.
Blue Bragon chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Great Omake and story! This is great! I love the comedy and how you have managed to make thsi new Shinji fall into the eva world...Keep it up...

PS: Like the bear story... and these new Idea...
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
By the Emperor, this is brilliant. I can't believe how hilarious this is.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
While I know next to nothing about Warhammer, I love the way you integrated it with the story of Evangelion. I don't think Shinji acts like a Mary-Sue (or Gary-Stu), simply because he is not uber-powerful, or killing angels easily. He is making normal mistakes. As for his intellegence, look who his parents are, so he comes by it honestly. While I am leery of the multiple voices, they have added more to this story in a good way. I notice that they are playing less of a role as the story goes on. Symbolic of Shinji relying less on himself?

As for your self critique, my compliments to your teacher. THey knew what they were talking about. And to you for being a good learner. But as another author said, go ahead and take it slow. I can wait a couple days for an update.
C.W. Smith chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
I approved you for DS, I think that shows what I think of your story. Though I have to say you are going too fast. I say this cause your work needs a bit of polish before going live. Some grammatical corrections and the like. See if you can get some pre-readers to look it over before posting. It better benifit your writing and my reading. THe masses can live an extra week without an update, inspite of what they claim.
Wzd JA chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Wow! This is good. Love the battles and the 40k figures in Shinji's mind and the omake was great. Cant wait for the next update
Drasonz chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
ah...shinji asking kensuke to loking for more 40K, i see the tau and nercons maybe even the Tyranids coming, asuka as a sister of battle or dark eldar(maybe No'kaei, the Daughter of Pain?).

Evas with chainswords and bolters? more!
theclerk2 chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
Intresting way to describe your writing style, sadly I only have average writing style, but I'll remember some of these things you use for plot.

Anywho I didn't think Shinji was getting to wank, though I maybe didn't see anything that made it look gary-sue, but hey I'll leave it to others that see anything going to wank.

So once again great chapter, hope to see your update in a few days, btw really great of you to leave a heads up on when you update.

Hope to see more, later.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Wow you update fast
Escalus chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I love your story, I deeply, truly, do (but check your work over, referably by a fresh set of eyes- sometimes you forget to capitalise things)

Can't wait for more; this thing is being STORY ALERT-ED.

Much love, inspiration, and drive;

Escalus, a fan of your story
Person With Many Aliases chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This is seriously good stuff... a little bizarre in the method of Spinalizing Shinji, but the writing is so good I have to overlook that.

And Warhammer is always fun.

Still, I can only implore you keep to this as best you can, though who knows if that's possible. Still it'd be good to get more of this. My eye is on this.
Mutsunokami chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This story is made of an alloy made by mixing together Awesomeness and 100 percent pure Win.
RockyW500 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Man, this is a heck of a story.. Can't wait to read more. :)
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Woot, Great story, love how Shiji is working on his scenario well hope to see how the next battel unfolds...! well please update!
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »