Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Ronin-Masaki chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I just finished reading up to this part, and I must say, amidst all the turmoil and outright insanity, I have found a new favorite to commit to memory.

I almost want to say that this fic also has glimmers of Fight Club in it, seeing as how the four personas exist as only reflections of his own thoughts, yet also work to guide him to become more than he knows on his own. When I see an author pull off that magnitude of work with the kind of fun you've obviously put into this, I have to stand in awe.

I won't get into the minor mechanical flaws, primarily because they've already been covered by other nitpickers like myself. However, if you find the time or the proofreader to clean them up, this story won't simply shine, it will glow with a brilliant radiance, and I mean that sincerely.

Keep up the good work. It does my heart some good to know that there are works like this here, as it keeps me from giving up in the search for favorite works.
Barricade chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Good god (His Imperial Majesty!) you're turning Shinji into a badass. I'm currently waiting for when his Tau personality (hit em with ranged firepower!) and his Necron personality (I am Skynet T-800 Model 101...) show up. Both of those should make for an extremely interesting mix now that everyone's there. Although if an Imperial Commissiar shows up that would be damn cool. Shinji in 'command mode'.
Remixer chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
You write an awesome story, you have a super fast update speed.

I you tell me you can cook I would marry you.
maneyan chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
okay... how to say this... This fic is made out of WIN AND AWESOME!

Please keep this up. It's wonderful
Drasonz chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
hm...you missed out the tau and the nercons,anyways great job!keep it up!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
This just gets better and better! ::chuckles:: Now you've got me curious about Warhammer 40k.

I like the implied dialogue between Misato and Ritsuko.

Sprouting tentacles. ::fol::
Sun'Alver chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Guess Who?

Nice set of chapters ()I love implided speech during Misato's and Ritsuko's talk)) though personally I think they would do better if you make them a bit longer, bit that's just personal opinion. There are mistakes that are appearing, one of the more obvious ones was when the teacher was giving a lecture on 'Third' Impact instead of 'Second'.

One concern, however. While I love this Shinji (and even more so the four Voices in his head), at this rate I worry that Shinji will become . . . Gary-Sue-ish. Maybe it's just me, but might as well mention it.

Looking forward to the next chapters!

P.S. I notice that you're putting heavy stress on Shinji's and Rei's relationship early on. I have nothing against it, but please consider having Shinji and Asuka have some spot light too, if you catch my drift. ((I admit, I'm a avid Asuka/Shinji Fan)) ;3
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Sweet.

BTW, I noticed on that part with the teacher starts talking about second impact you made him say third at one part.

Just wanted to clarify.
Syipress chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This has to be one of the most original "Shinji Grows a Backbone and Shoves it to Gendo" fics I've ever read. I can't wait to see what kind of Scenario that Shinji comes up with to stick it to Gendo.

The entire Warhammer 40k "council" of sorts in Shinji's head is completely awesome. The personalities are written very well.

I like that Shinji is as manipulative as Gendo, yet far more ethical and that he can act and react like a normal teenager too. At first I thought that his personality was more than just a little bit strange for someone his age, though his Warhammer Multiple Personality Disorder probably accounts for that.

In any case, this fic is very well written, though there are a few word omissions and small misspellings/grammatical errors that I'm sure you're aware of. Keep up the good work
Josephus Prime chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
...this is an order. update asap. GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!
tato82 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Oh man this is Freaking Awesome!

"THE WAAHG IS SACRED!"

Keep it up! And be more careful when you upload the files into
Barricade chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This is... GODLY!

Its utterly insane and manic. Shinji's actually gone Hotblooded and should be walking around with a shirt with a huge golden 'G' on the front. He's even more crazy then in canon, but in a cool kinda way.

I actually pity Asuka when she finally shows up. She'll never compare to him now. W00T!
Remixer chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
" ...I still needs to stomps Gendo..."

Oh I can't wait for that *veryevilgrin*
Matt Coates chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Nice...

Both a good chapter, and a good story overall. It's nice to see anouther Eva/40k crossover on the site.

The only comment I could make is Shinji's personality; it is a little more O.C. then I'd expect under the circumstances... but then, it is your story not mine.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

Ave, Imperitor!

P.S. Loved the Farseers point on kicking Gendo in the previous chapter!
Zombie Caligula chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Picture this, if you will -

BW-Tenmu comes home from a party with his girlfriend, who promptly passes out on his bed. His younger sister comes to his room and plays Halo while he browses fanfics in his inebriated state. Halfway through a particular fiction he begins to get into the story.

Suddenly he leaps from his chair and lets out a "WAGH" so loud that everyone in the house hears it and wakes up. Feeling several pairs of eyes on him, he sheepishly sits back down and continues to read.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »