Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
theclerk2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
"The Eva brought a two-fisted "Kirklike" smash over the back of the Angel's head"

Okay I lol'd at that.

Seriously I love the fact that you have updated once a day, that eithers means you've planned out all the chapters ahead of time or that you like writing this story and can actually enjoy writing a chapter and turn them out really quick.

But anyway, awesome chapter!
rule179 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
*snicker*

"gleep"

Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I love that part about starting at the shin and working your way up! ::fol:: This is awesome! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

Neon Genesis 40k. ::snickers::
Ravenor chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Add a Commissar or an Inquisitor and maybe some other "aspects" and this will make the story ten times better than it is currently heck he seemed to have plenty of models in the first chapter and even some he "spoke" it comin!
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
... tears...

Great really this cross over is great, this SHinji is incredible, well I love the four voices in his mind... well hope you explain how he interacts with the rest of the also love the part of Ritsuko and her calling Shinji another Gendo!

(Love the chain saw!)
Tain Shari chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
This fic just became my new favorite. . I look forward to the next installment.
langbaobao051 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Roight boyz, let'z go du sum bashin'! :)

This is a very good story. I'm actually more of a fan of WHFB then 40k but nonetheless it really is one of the best WH crossovers I've ever read. They usually suck big time. I guess this is the best way to do an Eva fic with WH elements since let's face it they don't really have all that much in common. Mind you now that I think about it Rei really does look like she came straight out of the Adepta Sororitas, short hair and all. Stick a power armour on her and she'll look like a bona fide Sister of Battle...
theclerk2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Nice, you did update fast!

I love that! Awesome chapter.
rule179 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
And another fantastic chapter!

Hm, while Gendo got what he wanted it was interesting to see that THIS Shinji knew EXACTLY what Gendo was doing: manipulation and blackmailing him with Rei.

The anime Shinji . . . wasn't exactly the most ept of people in that regards.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
::blinks, applauds:: Hot damn! I'm LIKING this! Moar plez!
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great chapter! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Master Leonheart chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Goddamn. you aren't tff. if you are, i would consider you to be an anomaly. this ain't tff oddfic material. this is made of well written great plot type win. not wtf this is fucking funny type win which is quite commonly found in tff. this is just plain win. as the guys there would say, moar.

cyberscythe195

P.S. Maybe the tff references may not be a great idea. Afterall, tff is pretty secluded and aren't well known for circumstances that I cannot comprehend. It became a type of club that everyone is welcome to but few know about. Maybe it should stay that way lest the wretched yaoi fangirls discover our haven and pervert it beyond how it should be perverted. there is perversion, then there is perversion beyond natural. Anything that enters an entrance that was made to be entered is natural. When enters a hole that wasn't made for entrance, I cannot agree with it.
Osiris's Creed chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
one word ... interesting

Keep it up
Remixer chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this story.

Now that shinji fought against the Chaos in himself he is on

the best way to prevent Third Impact.

I would also love to see the Tau, Necrons and the Imperial Guard.

Maybe Asuka could have found them.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
My god this has to be one of the most original warhammer 40k crossovers I have read. Good job
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 Next »