Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Drasonz chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
hm...you missed out the tau and the nercons,anyways great job!keep it up!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
This just gets better and better! ::chuckles:: Now you've got me curious about Warhammer 40k.

I like the implied dialogue between Misato and Ritsuko.

Sprouting tentacles. ::fol::
Sun'Alver chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Guess Who?

Nice set of chapters ()I love implided speech during Misato's and Ritsuko's talk)) though personally I think they would do better if you make them a bit longer, bit that's just personal opinion. There are mistakes that are appearing, one of the more obvious ones was when the teacher was giving a lecture on 'Third' Impact instead of 'Second'.

One concern, however. While I love this Shinji (and even more so the four Voices in his head), at this rate I worry that Shinji will become . . . Gary-Sue-ish. Maybe it's just me, but might as well mention it.

Looking forward to the next chapters!

P.S. I notice that you're putting heavy stress on Shinji's and Rei's relationship early on. I have nothing against it, but please consider having Shinji and Asuka have some spot light too, if you catch my drift. ((I admit, I'm a avid Asuka/Shinji Fan)) ;3
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Sweet.

BTW, I noticed on that part with the teacher starts talking about second impact you made him say third at one part.

Just wanted to clarify.
Syipress chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This has to be one of the most original "Shinji Grows a Backbone and Shoves it to Gendo" fics I've ever read. I can't wait to see what kind of Scenario that Shinji comes up with to stick it to Gendo.

The entire Warhammer 40k "council" of sorts in Shinji's head is completely awesome. The personalities are written very well.

I like that Shinji is as manipulative as Gendo, yet far more ethical and that he can act and react like a normal teenager too. At first I thought that his personality was more than just a little bit strange for someone his age, though his Warhammer Multiple Personality Disorder probably accounts for that.

In any case, this fic is very well written, though there are a few word omissions and small misspellings/grammatical errors that I'm sure you're aware of. Keep up the good work
Josephus Prime chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
...this is an order. update asap. GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!
tato82 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Oh man this is Freaking Awesome!

"THE WAAHG IS SACRED!"

Keep it up! And be more careful when you upload the files into
Barricade chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This is... GODLY!

Its utterly insane and manic. Shinji's actually gone Hotblooded and should be walking around with a shirt with a huge golden 'G' on the front. He's even more crazy then in canon, but in a cool kinda way.

I actually pity Asuka when she finally shows up. She'll never compare to him now. W00T!
Remixer chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
" ...I still needs to stomps Gendo..."

Oh I can't wait for that *veryevilgrin*
Matt Coates chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Nice...

Both a good chapter, and a good story overall. It's nice to see anouther Eva/40k crossover on the site.

The only comment I could make is Shinji's personality; it is a little more O.C. then I'd expect under the circumstances... but then, it is your story not mine.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

Ave, Imperitor!

P.S. Loved the Farseers point on kicking Gendo in the previous chapter!
Guro Tesk chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Picture this, if you will -

BW-Tenmu comes home from a party with his girlfriend, who promptly passes out on his bed. His younger sister comes to his room and plays Halo while he browses fanfics in his inebriated state. Halfway through a particular fiction he begins to get into the story.

Suddenly he leaps from his chair and lets out a "WAGH" so loud that everyone in the house hears it and wakes up. Feeling several pairs of eyes on him, he sheepishly sits back down and continues to read.
theclerk2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
"The Eva brought a two-fisted "Kirklike" smash over the back of the Angel's head"

Okay I lol'd at that.

Seriously I love the fact that you have updated once a day, that eithers means you've planned out all the chapters ahead of time or that you like writing this story and can actually enjoy writing a chapter and turn them out really quick.

But anyway, awesome chapter!
rule179 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
*snicker*

"gleep"

Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I love that part about starting at the shin and working your way up! ::fol:: This is awesome! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

Neon Genesis 40k. ::snickers::
Ravenor chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Add a Commissar or an Inquisitor and maybe some other "aspects" and this will make the story ten times better than it is currently heck he seemed to have plenty of models in the first chapter and even some he "spoke" it comin!
2,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 .. Last Next »