Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE NUTS!

I can't wait to see what's coming up next.

And interesting how you've brought the original 4 of 40K into Shinji's life. I'd say bring in the rest, but then it would just get by far complicated, unless of course you plan to have the Commissar, or one of the Regiment Commanders become his 5th advisor.

But anyways, I'm looking forward to the release of the first chapter

Cheers Ja ne
Col. Hammer chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I've trolled the archives of Warhammer, Star Wars, Harry Potter and NGE. Of my top ten favorite story across all four universes I have enjoyed some writen in the styles of Tom Clancy / David Weber for being grand adventures, a few that were romances, a couple of horror style ones and most especially your own story. In fact your work rank just above my fifth favorite story... the one about those Angry Marines that is over in the Warhammer section (I'll let you figure out that story's style) :).

Seriously, your writeing style was so technicall proficient and subject matter so well chosen that both my Dark Angel Chaplain and Daemonnette gave it a thumbs up!
rule179 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hi,

Well, that was a VERY good read and I must say I look forward to how a changed Shinji (for he has been changed from the meek boy we see in the anime) shall do once in Tokyo 3.

I look forward to how Gendo's precious Scenario shall be fracked up because of it.

And I fear how far the SOB will go to bend Shinji to his will.

An interesting possible story in the future, whatever the case!
theclerk2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow...this is great! You've actually done a completely orginal thing with this story. At first I was going to blow off the story due to the title and then I saw the word cout and decided to take a look. Then it was like reading something completely differnt then the other EVAxWH40k x-overs.

I can't really describe the sheer awesomeness of this story, I wouldn't know where to begin, yes there were grammer errors and the like, but you've come up with something that is so different and so great to read that it was a joy to read, you sir are a great author and I hope, hope they you continue this story.

Again bravo author, bravo!
Ghost of Meat chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
that was actually kinda awesome
2,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139