Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
I read this fic almost a decade ago up to the most recent chapter at the time. I just noticed that this story was updated since, but I've lost my place. All I know is that I enjoyed this story and that I'll probably have fun binging it again.
Alphalegioner chapter 1 . 1/21
Now imagine that the God-Emperor takes his son Shinji at the most difficult moment - when Lilith devoured souls, how Shinji looks from orbit at the destroyed house, friends, loved ones and how from (Guilliman?). Turns into Angron.
Alphalegioner chapter 52 . 1/20
Пиздец это охуенно
Fuck is cool
Alphalegioner chapter 49 . 1/20
Oh, Spore, why didn't anyone notice?
Alphalegioner chapter 47 . 1/20
In fact, Kaworu still wants to get to Shinji's ass, he just has to fit in this world.
Alphalegioner chapter 46 . 1/20
Я рад за Генду. Хоть где-то он достиг цели
Alphalegioner chapter 41 . 1/18
I don't think the serial EVA in EoE would have had a chance against them. Even against each of them separately..
Alphalegioner chapter 35 . 1/16
Syka, the chapters are getting better. Hmm, and finally the Russians are shown not as some villains with whom you have to join forces against a common enemy. At least I hope so.

As for the "nya" episode, I chose a bad week to stop drinking.
Alphalegioner chapter 34 . 1/15
Who wants to be a pilot,
A very brave can be seen that,
Alphalegioner chapter 33 . 1/15
Looking for lasguns on a piezo crystal's
Alphalegioner chapter 31 . 1/14
Was the Astartes cartoon about the storming of Iruel?
Alphalegioner chapter 30 . 1/14
When their abomination (zombies, cultists of genestealers, chryssalids) climbs out of the angel, then human weapons will be needed, especially the Smershi, which is in service with the UN.
Hmm, the final chapters are similar to the classic X-Com.
Alphalegioner chapter 26 . 1/13
Will all these shamans commit suicide and Rey will have a baby?
Alphalegioner chapter 23 . 1/12
Пока чернобыльские лаборатории не задеты, программе психического возвышения нечего бояться.
Gugino chapter 52 . 1/8
oh man i cant stop reading this
pls give us one more chapter for the ending pls
2,049 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »