Reviews for Shinji and Warhammer40k
Panjason chapter 14 . 7/2/2021
Damn it… I enjoyed this so much until Shinji kissed Asuka. Honestly what Asuka needs is a proper brother not a lover. She’s too insecure for a relationship.
Whatever the ride was quite the high anyway.
POIX chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
I hate weak protagonist’s or when the protagonist is helpless because I project myself on to them when they feel like shit, trash, helpless, and weak I do too... it’s one of the reasons why I read so much shitty isekai manga and novels so fucking much.

Sorry about this rant just gotta let this shit out

In other words I’m enjoying this your absolutely fantastic dude
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2021
This is fucking epic
IcyStream chapter 52 . 5/13/2021
is this going to get updated, or is this the last chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
That's a hell of a start.
Lord-Argent-fourth-of-his-name chapter 20 . 4/22/2021
I LOVED how Ritsuko found a spine, Incidentally, I watched the EoE today, and I find your take on that not necessarily better, but it definitely resonates more with me.
Lord-Argent-fourth-of-his-name chapter 14 . 4/20/2021
It is refreshing to read a story from someone who understands that blueberries are not good people, they are not on your side, and they need fuckin Exterminatus or Waaargh to hit them hard...
Manga154 chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
I read the story so long ago when it first popped up, and there was so much I couldn't appreciate about it. But now starting to reread it again after all this time, I am looking forward to it.
GodfatherKD chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
what is up with the formag from chapter 5 onwards?
TheLostArchivist chapter 15 . 3/13/2021
I have to say that your perverted Eldar is the REAL best character in this story. :D
pwtcmcneil chapter 13 . 2/24/2021
first time I've seen a story that added warhammer 40k elements to make it LESS grimdark
Guest chapter 52 . 2/21/2021
I read this fic almost a decade ago up to the most recent chapter at the time. I just noticed that this story was updated since, but I've lost my place. All I know is that I enjoyed this story and that I'll probably have fun binging it again.
Alphalegioner chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
Now imagine that the God-Emperor takes his son Shinji at the most difficult moment - when Lilith devoured souls, how Shinji looks from orbit at the destroyed house, friends, loved ones and how from (Guilliman?). Turns into Angron.
Alphalegioner chapter 52 . 1/20/2021
Пиздец это охуенно
Fuck is cool
Alphalegioner chapter 49 . 1/20/2021
Oh, Spore, why didn't anyone notice?
2,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »