Reviews for How It Ends
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
O.o sadddddddddd but a very interesting twist. I love it.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my gosh. Great job; you made me tear. I can literally imagine the whole scene in my head, the brothers' expressions, feelings, everything. You're good.

But I so hope it won't end like this.
Me chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Interesting...the reason for Ruby's help is something I have thought since she first said that she was going to follow her all those episodes ago, so it will be interesting to see if we are right! And it's a very interesting outcome here, although I don't see them doing that in the show because I'm pretty sure they're ruined for another season...lol
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
No they can't die! They have to live for ever and ever *sniff* Such a moving fic. I actually see this being how the whole thing ends... Fantastic work!
inthedeepxx chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i'm.. just wow.. i'm totally speachless.

that was sheer brilliance! the whole thing.

you had my hands shaking and my eyes welled with tears.

probably didn't help having Armor for Sleep coming from itunes as I read that... oh the depression! lol

but in all seriousness, great great writing! i'm sure as hell envious ;D

Totally loved it! Keep up the amazing stories!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
*sobs* Oh god. No coherent thought process right now. *sobs again* You... just killed me dead (

Alrigth I'm composed. That was really very good. But I would hate to see it end like that for real. *whimpers* My poor, poor boys. Again, great job.

Love,

~SLX~
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
What a tear jerker! Great story!
Cbloom chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OK that was just heartbreaking!

I so hope it doesn't come to that!

Good story though!
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great job with this! It's so good! I really, really love how Demon-Sam pointed out that it was Dean's fault that he was driven to be evil. I really love the whole guilt trip with that. But, I think the best part is the end when Ellen KNOWS what Dean did and the birds fly off. I can seriously see the imagery in my mind. GREAT JOB with this!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
laughandlove chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
.God. You killed me with that. Tears are literally in my eyes now...gah...can't cry...*sobs*

It was an awesome story, but if Supernatural actually ends like that, I'll have to kill someone...*sniff*...

You really made the deal go full cycle - there's Dean selling his soul for a dead Sam, then Sam turning evil to save a dying Dean, then Dean killing an evil Sam to save him in another way, and then killing himself to, well, save himself from something completely different. No! That really just makes the whole deal pointless, in a way - both boys just can't let the other go...:(

As you can probably tell, I loved this story...just praying it stays written and not on-screen...*lol*...but great job, this goes under favorites for sure!

-laughandlove
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OH WOW! That was like an episode in itself. So,So believable. This should be the way it ends except that would mean no fouth season and that would never be good. If this was the last season then this is definitely be the way I'd want them to go out. Thank you for writing this.
Road1985J2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was so sad and beautiful at the same time. i almost cried, because I really think that neither of them can live much without his brother.

I've love it
kritters03 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw! That is so sad! I am really crying right now! Sorry, I can't say anymore.