Reviews for The Wedding
toothchick chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This really was beautiful! The wedding isn't the end-all be-all, it is merely the formaility of the love & committment of every single day together! The text message from Gil made me melt!
jenstog chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Ok officially I am in love with your writing and am demanding a return to writing GSR! I don't care what's going on in life- write damit! Ok if the threat doesn't work- will a sad puppy face suffice?
EllipsesBandit chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
M, fluff, though I think the line about Grissom's teacher fantasies steals the show for me :) Awesome as always.
gsrbritfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Very lovely story,unusual, but very well put over to the readers, and a nice change than how most people have covered a GSR wedding.
GeekGirl18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was so cute, I seriously love your writing

Lindsay
Chelles chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ok, this was absolutely wonderful. I loved every single line!

That Grissom is very clever, I must say...way to win the cheese battle. Oh, and I love that he watches The Simpsons, because, well ... he would. ;-)

The sweetness and fluffiness (is that a real word?) in this story were just perfect. I can't say enough about how much I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Thank you for something that does not break our hearts! You really nailed Grissom and Sara's marriage the way we know it would be! Thanks!
In Hiding chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I enjoyed your use of the excerpts. Well done.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hey, THAT was cool and amazingly true. It made me think about the months before my husband and I got married. All the stuff we talked about and planned and dreamed. Both of us had the same thought, we were "married" long before the wedding. Thanks for writing this.

Carrie
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very sweet perspective on marriage. I love reading about the day to day details of Grissom & Sara's lives. Thanks for sharing!
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is an incredibly done look at the realities of life. Excellent peek into the lives of the Geeks!
chiops chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
What a wonderful story! Such a mixture of sweet and fluffy and earnest and those normal little things your partner does that drive you crazy (I swear Sara muttered the same things I mutter when my husband let things lie around).

And thanks so much for *not* naming the dog Hank...