Reviews for Doggo
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Awww... Too bad there's no ending to this: t'would have been fun to see how you got 'em out of this!
*sigh*
Beckettcarter chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Loving it. Wish you would finish it.
JoySingWritePoemeLive chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Woow i want to know more!

Be quick with that new chapter!

loved it.

Hope to read the rest soon
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
it's about time you updated! can't wait to see how they'll return.
Monday the 14th chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Yey! That was a really cool chapter! Great job! Can't wait to see how Jack gets his color back:D
Monday the 14th chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Aw, that was so touching, the whole fic i mean...the part with the reunion was simply funny!

Update soon!
apocalyps24 chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
love this story its amazing

hope you update soon

apocalyps24
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
great chapter, I hope you won't leave us hanging for so long again. somehow I get the feeling that all they needed to do was to have sex and Jack will be himself again.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
great chapter, please up date soon
Scifigrocerygal chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
More Ghost Jack, please! That was great, I think you really captured Sam and Jack's personalities, keep going!
dom77 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
where ae you ?

have you forgotten us?

we want to know more...

please come back with this fanfic
hedwiggins chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I'm guessing that whatever happened to Jack is also what happened to the people that are laying in the hut in the village, and one of them was the one that pushed Jack into the fountain/water, and all the other things that Jack accused Sam of doing. Will be very interesting to read what happened to him/them and how he gets back into his body and is alive again.
dp chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Very Very nice chapter. Great job with the team friendship. So looking forward to more.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
this was absolutely fantastic. loved it all, from their feelings being revealed, the tender loving touches, the near kiss, Jack's last question,...

you're doing an amazing work with this one, please continue it soon!
sci-fied chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
this is excellent...please, oh please, update soon!