Reviews for Ferret in My Shoe
Well shit. Also, you can't apparate on Hogwarts grounds (although this IS fanfic so you do what's best for the story) :D great chapter! You're really good at writing
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT GINNY
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 8/29
wowzer
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/29
Epic
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 8/2
Come on a flash to life after Hogwarts and HP needs to go to Gringott's too!
Beeswax chapter 13 . 7/20
Honestly?
It was perfect.
Beeswax chapter 11 . 7/20
*casually leans on a desk* so are we gonna have some smut in here or...
Omg this is by far the most amazing thing I've ever read Luv this so much recommend to everyone!
This fic is amazing I recommended it to my sister and she said she might read it! Awesome job
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I love it!
MintLeafeon chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwww, that's so cute and adorable. I love this fanfic to pieces! _
Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
HOLY SHIT, I HAVE READ THIS FANFIC 3 TIMES NOW, AND THIS IS MY 4TH TIME, AND IT NEVER GETS OLD!
DrarryFangirl chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
Dear You,
As you said that you pictured Draco's animgus ( sorry if I spelt it wrong ) form to be a fox, I also thought it would suit him quite well. I know I'm a little late to review on this, but this idea was bloody brilliant! (as Ron would say) I can't wait for the sequel! Also when do I get my Draco ferret plushie?! And my cookies?! Oh. Why didn't J.K. Rowling realize that Harry and Draco are perfect for each other?! Me: goes to hug teddy bear ::cries::

Drarry: Cutest Pairing of All the Harry Potter Series :)

With All the Love,
The Biggest Softie
ceutpuppy1 chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
The fact that you didnt add the nightmare drastically increased the stories unpredictible-ness. I have read too many stories where harry has a nightmare and it grinds on me sometimes. This story is really good and unpredictable and I personaly; like it a LOT. Theres not enough angst to make me want to rip my hair out and snape is at least accepting of Harry instead of trying to hex him... Overall I love this story. :)