Reviews for Ferret in My Shoe
I love it!
MintLeafeon chapter 13 . 8/21
Awwwwwwwwww, that's so cute and adorable. I love this fanfic to pieces! _
Me chapter 1 . 8/9
DrarryFangirl chapter 13 . 6/18
Dear You,
As you said that you pictured Draco's animgus ( sorry if I spelt it wrong ) form to be a fox, I also thought it would suit him quite well. I know I'm a little late to review on this, but this idea was bloody brilliant! (as Ron would say) I can't wait for the sequel! Also when do I get my Draco ferret plushie?! And my cookies?! Oh. Why didn't J.K. Rowling realize that Harry and Draco are perfect for each other?! Me: goes to hug teddy bear ::cries::

Drarry: Cutest Pairing of All the Harry Potter Series :)

With All the Love,
The Biggest Softie
ceutpuppy1 chapter 4 . 4/3
The fact that you didnt add the nightmare drastically increased the stories unpredictible-ness. I have read too many stories where harry has a nightmare and it grinds on me sometimes. This story is really good and unpredictable and I personaly; like it a LOT. Theres not enough angst to make me want to rip my hair out and snape is at least accepting of Harry instead of trying to hex him... Overall I love this story. :)
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
*grins* well a ferrety Draco is cuter than typical sneer y Draco so that's a plus for this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
*grins* Your pillows won't save you now! *sets your pillows on fire*
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
When Harry said 'I'm not going to stroke your ego.' I thought [Yeah, he's going to stroke something else.]
lunaatje123 chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Thank you for the story! I really liked the plot idea, especially the beginning parts.
so.ouka chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
That was good, thank you
zuphie chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
I would just like to say, that while a fox does feel like it fits, ferrets are actually cute, adorable, and extremely playful. They are also considered "exotic" by vets and are very quirky animals. I almost feel like with everything you've made his character to be, it would have been a nice fit.
I just wanted to let you know. Most people think they're gross and stinky but any animal not taken care of is that way. Ferrets, when taken care of, are no stinkier than a cat and actually get along very well with house cats.
My family found one that had been abandoned and adopted him. He was one of my favorite pets I've ever had.
I know you meant nothing and I'm not mad or anything, I just wanted to correct the misconception. If that was simply Harry's opinion or Draco's, then I apologize.
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this! I don't always enjoy Harry/Draco. It's kind of hard to do without overdoing it and I think you have a very wonderful balance.
Thank you for writing- and especially COMPLETING- this fanfic. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Kaya70 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Love it
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Jeeeeze! Only the first chapter and I'm already hooked. I loved the part with Vernon. Poor Harry, but Draco needed to see that.