Reviews for Deconstruction
yellowis4happy chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
I like the way you switch back and forth between present-Akii and past-Akii, and by this I mean how she's describing what happened with her girlfriend, and then how she's meeting and talking to Tohru. It makes things interesting. And I like how Tohru's legally blind. That's different. I don't think I've ever read anything like that before. But now, I must go! On to read the next chapter, of course. ;D I want to find out what happens to Akii at her ex's house!
yellowis4happy chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
I like this. It's well written, and it's great to read a story that's in present tense when everything else is set in the past. I'm not sure I like how Kyo's turning out, because although he seemed like a nice guy when Akii bumped into him, now he just looks like the stereotypical teenage jerk. Although, I suppose that's due to the differences in his upbringing in this compared to in Furuba. I like Akii's personality. Much softer and nicer than in Furuba, although usually I dislike OOC-ness. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
quixotomy chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Confusing but very poetic.
MissMarientose chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Yay! there are way too few female!AkitoxTohru fics! I love this!
StrawberryAkito chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Woah, sorry for not reviewing for so long! X_X

But believe me, I still love this story... *_*

You rock! 3~

*cuddles*

I still love how you describe the characters... they are so... so real! *_*

I really think I can touch them. awesome.
loritakitochan chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Shigure's entrance,I was curios if he would be in love with Aki.

I like Hatori's feeling

'...was an overwhelming feeling of rightness to the world...'

cute!

Kana's past seems more interesting that of the 'original' Kana.

"...I’m talking but the syllables don’t make any sense. And then I lose my voice completely..." once again WOW!

About Tohru and Akito,I don't know if their relationship isn't progressing a little too fast...
quixotomy chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Argh, I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time! I've been on holiday for ages...and then I had no internet connection...but anyway, I loved this chapter. I love seeing how Akito and Tohru's relationship is developing, and I hope that Akito soon learns that Tohru already knows she's a girl!
loritakitochan chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Why would Kureno do such a thing?because of the girl?

Akito and the girl,Akito's overloading was perfect!

I like your version of'prince' Yuki...poor boy...he had no luck

Akito's life is so messed up,what happened to Ren?

Akito and Tohru kissing was a surprise,I didn't expect THIS happens so soon.

About Arisa,well I don't like her too much...but I love Kagura

don't forget about Hatori!
xxremoved chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
I absolutely love this story. I've been looking for some good Akito/Tohru. What I especially like about this story is the way you've portrayed Akito - everyone always makes her insane or a bitch. I liked all of the other characters as well - especially Rin and Yuki. Hell, even the OCs were enjoyable.

Can't wait for more.

Mikey
StrawberryAkito chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Sorry for comment so late X_X

I was busy... x.x''

But anyways, It was great as always
loritakitochan chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
save the best for last...this is wath I've done-

seriously,I'm sorry for being so late,I'm really ashamed!

the fiction starts with a difficult topic:Akito and her sexual identity (I think this is very in character,even in the manga she must have had this thoughts)Akito and her love for his father.

Your fiction isn't one you can you read fast and just for if your writing stile is amazing flowing,the sentences seduced to read it once more.

Kagura appears and poor Akito is her prey.I have a weak spot for Kagura.

I want/must know more about Hatori and Kana,you are a little cruel T-T

your Tohru is so much better as the true one!She has a brain-

writing scripts for movies,I can immagine that Akito will be the first to read them.

Kyo is another character I like only/the most in your a great and detailed background...respect!

next chapter i will review faster!

Dragonpearl77 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Great chapter! I really like this story. It's so interesting. I keep wondering who thinks Akito is a girl or boy. Obviously Kagura dn her friends think she's a guy. Tohru knows she's a girl; was Brit surprised because she thought Akito was a guy, or did she know? I can't wait to read the next chapter! I get the feeling this is a big high school. (PS- I'm Katsheswims if you were wondering)
Kuon chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
I am looking forward to reading what happens in the party and between Tohru and Akito since they haven't met up in a while.
loritakitochan chapter 4 . 5/1/2008

I'm honoured if I can help a little bit.

You make an intelligent use of your OC,this isn't an one shot so you need more people,but your OC aren't invadend or Mary Sue,they only help the story.

Kyo,thank to your amazing brillant way to write, you don't need too much words for describe feelings or character

"I could be so close to it all. I could be moving so fast, hit so hard"

"...but my body reacts...instinctive cringe. My dad must be home. I go back inside to lock myself in..." "He doesn’t even look at anyone. Not even me"

a few sentences and I could see a hurt and broken Kyo.

Maybe just so broken like Akito.

I love how do you describe Nikki's parents.

About the other Rin,Kureno etc. I need to read more for forming an opinion,for now I like Haru:

“Why aren’t we friends anymore?”

Akito and her Mom,Hatori and his feeling for Kana (why did he left her?),the interesting characters, the beautiful(?) pictures

"I’m in a basement full of antique bathtubs. Then the floor turns into grains of rice and I sink into it like quicksand.”

Thank you for this all!
Kuon chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
This is a great story and it is so real (the characters are in character). Definately looking forward to the next chapter.

-M.1987