Reviews for Tell Me How
SoraROCK chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
So romance! :)
heed my lacks boy I have 'em chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is actually a very interesting idea.. Do such camps really exist? Oh, well, probably. Sounds just kind of fun. Maybe I should see if I can find one here somewhere... Though I'm really awfully (sickly) shy around people I don't know, so... But yeah, never mind about me, sounds really quite fun.
Pinuiini chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
me want akuroku D: -whines-
Captara chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! Man Oh Man can you make a good story. I loved the glaring at the floor thing. It was cute!
Sora Nami Kayaki chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
cool this story is so cool so far
JJbad chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
That was so cute. I am kind of sad that it ended so soon but it was a nice it would have dragged on a bit but hey stopping it there was good also. Great Story.
Rena Sakurai chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! would love it even more if there was an epilogue to it! hehe
lilly love chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
amazing job _
evilgoddess1990 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
aw so cute!

their just to adorable!

very good work.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Becca86 chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
What a sweet ending. \o/ When Riku asked Sora how to stop loving him, I really thought things were going to get worse and worse but I was obviously mistaken. XD

I'm looking forward to the epilogue! Good luck with the last chapter. D
autumnlove113 chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU that was so sweet and axel was hilarious lol i would never have the courage to do that i wouldve thought that axel would be the one to cause the fire too lol

i really enjoyed this story a lot. thnx ]
crystal-chan chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
XD Happiness. I'm glas Sora finally realizes how much of a dork he's been. :)

Good job! Post the epilogue soon! I can't wait to see it.
UniqueImposter chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
Aw it was adorable! update soon...with the epilogue dillyo! I miss it when its over! -sniff-
Tysonkaiexperiment chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
Ah! We're at the end, OMFG! I can't wait for the epiloge, I demand it now!

:D Yay! Riku admited it! I was so worried Sora was going to be forced to do all the work in admiting his feelings, but Riku did most of it. Though I admit Sora could've done a little more.

Yay! Roxas finally is going with Axel! I want to see if how well their date goes! (Even if Roxas swuirms that it's not a date).

I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
evilgoddess1990 chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
very good chapter!

its a shame its coming to an end soon.

update soon.