Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Paulina Ann chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
One of my favorite chapters. Fenton making toast. I wonder if he made it with love? :)
TheSecretWhisperer chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
A '67 chevy imapala... I see what you did there...
newkathy97 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
.gosh.

This was truly a work of art. I was perched on the edge of my seat from the moment Joe went missing to when Nestor was finally shot. The emotions in this story were so well written, so easy to relate to. I felt so terrible for the whole family, in particular Joe and his parents. The abuse, and Joe's fear, as well as how his parents feel throughout the whole thing. Heart-wrenching. Poor Laura. And poor,poor Fenton! Their emotions and fear were so clear that when they had found Joe but discovered that his kidnapper was out of jail if I had been Laura or Fenton, I would have taken him to bed with me. O Lord...the tension.

Amazing. Well done. Bravo. Thank you. How many times can I say it? I've read a lot of good fanfiction in my time but this was something special.
MMShadow chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Omg, I'm laughing so hard! I LOVE little Joey in any story, but you make him so adorable! I loved when Fenton called him squirt. xD rofl, Joey the squirt!
TekeoMiona chapter 25 . 12/27/2010
nice...i would've been cryin' at the end of this but my eyes are strangley dry...but anyway i love your storys on the WeeHardys. Keep up the good work! :)
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 25 . 6/8/2008
aw...that was great!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 25 . 5/28/2008
Sweet story sweetly finished. I like that despite the trauma of shooting his dad, it was also what broke the dam between them, and that here we see some of the old Joe. And his brother always at his side, too, even at risk to himself. It was like a cozy hug. :
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 25 . 5/26/2008
Really enjoyed reading this one. You make up such horrid villans!

I was glued to the screen the entire way through the story.

Congrat's again on a job well done!

Hob x
epalladino chapter 25 . 5/26/2008
Great story. I really liked how you worked everything out. Thanks, Beth
Windyfontaine chapter 25 . 5/26/2008
Aww, that was a perfect epilogue. And a perfect gift from Biff. In all, a wonderful ending to a terrific story. I completely enjoyed it! And I haven't read Hardy Boys books in forever. Of course now at the library whenever some kids check them out or return them I'll be thinking of your new fics :) Thanks so much for sharing this one and hope you have a wonderful week! Will get to your new one tomorrow, it's bedtime now :) Cya!
Windyfontaine chapter 24 . 5/26/2008
"The child finally relaxed against him, his breath hot against Fenton’s chest and the detective finally felt that he’d gotten his little lost boy, back." Aww! 'Nuff said.

Well, will just add-sucky aim-lol!
Windyfontaine chapter 23 . 5/26/2008
Oh. my. gosh! Holy hannah, what a chapter! Yeah, figured Fenton turning off the alarm was a bad thing. Glad Frank and Laura are safe, but terrified boy plus gun equals high drama. I see you went and finished this while I was taking a break (again, sigh) but I'm off to read the rest. Looks like you saved the best for last, except that this whole story was the best. Anywho, on to the next one :)
bhar chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
One of the most amazing and touching stories I have ever reda. I loved the Epilogue sply bos it ended ona hopeful note in spite of all the trauma and unhappiness Watersmith created. Great going and I'm going to read The Collector all over again too. Thanks for a wonderful story.
littlemessalina chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
I can't wait until "The Collector".
KASEY64 chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
Oh that was so good! I'm so glad that you included Biff in Joe's healing. I like the fact that Joey isn't healing too quickly but is even if it's baby steps. It's good to see that he trust Fenton again . I understand how Fenton doesn't want to let his boys go again but he's doing the right thing. Poor thing was so isolated that he needs to learn to be around people again and this is a good start.

I love the stuff with Biff. His anxious wait for Joe and finding out how Pal went from a he to a she. lol I remember how afraid that Biff was of Fenton, but I'm glad that Fenton isn't scary to him before,just overprotective,like Frank. Biff forgot about big brother Frank. Loved the bit about the swearing. Typical reactions with Frank being appalled and Joey admiring it. It was disturbing how Joey knew what soap in the mouth is like. I guess his captors did that. The most touching part was when Biff gave Joey the scrap book. I was crying then,esp. with the last picture of just the Hardys. I think out of all of them,I think Biff's gift did the most help in grounding Joey. What a good friend Biff is.

I congratulate on a well done story.