Reviews for Retrograde
RenIchiGirl97 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, that was so sad I cried. You should continue this. :)
amandalwojahn chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
please add more I want to read more
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This made me cry. I love it TTTT
Redrosedragon18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love love love love this...except for the ending. It's not that you're not a good writer...it just seems in complete. Which leads me to say that if theres a shread of hope left for you writing a continuation for this..damn i'd love to read it!
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
identity is a fanfic?

thiswas awesome!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You should really continue this! It's great!
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this is one of those story that just demands to be continued
namidame chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this story definitely has a lot of potential ) Almost too much; leaving it as it is, seems like a small waste. Why NOT continue it and see where it goes? That is, of course, if your muse isn't completely disattatched from it by now...

I really liked it - lots of angst, realistic drama. People do tend to die in wars, or come back severely scarred, physically and emotionally. I loved how you kept Ichigo in character, despite his dramatic change.

Any who, it's probably been a while, but thanx for the good read, regardless. I loved it D
GrimmIchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
please continue please pleaseplease! what hapend to his family?
RamecupMiso chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
you do have a life writing fan fiv
Aftonen chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Continue it for the sake of my own sanity!._.Beware, I will stalk you. lawlz

I really like it! I'm looking forward to you continuing it! (that is if you agree to) -advice on how to get back ones' insperation as a writer- Re-read it and mentally go on to the next chapter. Thus leaving you with the start of a mental drive.
irthos chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
how can people be so blind? he was only a kid, a kid that saved everyone! aagghh, it just really peeves me off that people get so uppity that someone is different. i hate people like that.

this was written very well. the perfect amount of angst without going overboard. bravo.
grimmjowlover6 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
u should continue this its really good
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a really good fic. If you want, I think a continuation would be a good thing. But whatever, ja ne?
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very nice, I can see it happening. Poor Ichigo...maybe Renji will make it all better? ;)