Reviews for House Potter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This story seems familiar I think I had a dream like this
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I have to say, again, surprising how much I enjoyed this. I liked the first mystery more, but this second one was pretty good. I see it is 4 years old, so likely no updates, but I can hope.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I think it is growing in her, possibly due to some form of necrosis, like that plant that Wilson saw. The plants are feeding off her blood cells somehow, result in the anemia. The plant is probably a transfigured version of the dead thing actually, modified to live off living cells which is why it is eating blood cells.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I have to say I was very doubtful at first, but I'm loving this story. You do a very good job of being faithful to the House-verse, and a reasonable job with the Potterverse. You only had to a bend a few things to get a muggle to stay, but good enough.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I thought of something more complex, using more magic introduced, except it can't really explain the undetectable renal failure. Emily was a budding animagus whose power went out of control, she got pregnant, and then spontaneously turned into a sloth. Paco thought it was just human animal transfiguration, and turned her back. Since she was an animagus, she was ok, but the fetus (presumably in sloth form) was not and died as per the law. Or maybe animagus form cannot support a human fetus. Anyway, the dead baby was what the loki weed grew on, since it hates sloths and attacked her. Since Emily was transfigured into a human, her intelligence suffered, which explains why Leda's protege would blunder like that. The renal failure could be a side effect of having a plant-ridden piece of dead flesh in one's body, or the author's solution can be mixed with this to explain everything.
L.P. Geon chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
That was a sad ending. Very House-esque in style though, gotta say.

I did manage to get some hints from that first scene with Wilson in the shop, and him buying a plant that thrives on water. The foreshadowing style was just like the TV show, and I've really gotten used to trying to take subtle hints in random things the characters say (because House gets most of his epiphanies that way). The only difference is that these are magic ailments that I can't depend on the Internet for. Which is excellent, by the way, because you managed to make these ailments sound so true to the Potterverse.

I really love House's little team too. And his dealings with the Slytherins? I really should've seen that one coming. xD

Very excellent writing.
L.P. Geon chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Had to get to the end of the mystery before I remembered to review. Your writing is really good, and I was really, really hooked (as evidenced by how I just kept clicking next instead of stopping to post a review). House is as House as he can be in a Hogwarts setting, and that makes me happy. Actually, your whole fic makes me happy. xD

I feel sad that there are only 2 chapters left for me in reading this fanfic. I hope one day you'll pick this up again and write some more. I think I'm a fan now. :D
L.P. Geon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm impressed at how you were able to portray House and Wilson in a... veeeery different type of environment. I like what you did, and I feel you did excellently. You know you've got a good grasp of the characters when you've successfully written them as close to themselves as they can be... in a crossover fic.

Looking forward to the next chapters. :D
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
i really really really really like this story!
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I think the ashwinder laid an egg inside him.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is hilarious. I can absolutely picture House doing something like that.
Talah chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Awesome. Very funny and somewhat house like. I say that only because in the show there are usually several wrong diagnoses before the real one is found. Wasn't expecting that ending to year two though.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You are a damn good writer. You've got the characters down pat. I am impressed and very much enjoyed the first chapter. Thanks for posting!
MissTee3 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully you will finish the rest of the school years one day.
Hideout Writer chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
I'm guessing that House will be getting one case per year at Hogwarts?